I'm so microbiologically confused - please help

• Thread starter 3 balls
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
3 balls

3 balls

So, the only thing I know for sure is bennies make my plants healthier and they dont come cheap.

By far I use more Recharge than anything else.
Im so microbiologically confused   please help

But I also use Rootshield Plus WP
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Trichoderma harzianum Rifai strain T-22* ..... 1.15% Trichoderma virens strain G-41** .................. 0.61% OTHER INGREDIENTS: .............................. 98.24% TOTAL: ...................................................... 100.00% *Contains at least 1.0 x 107 colony forming units per gram **Contains at least 5.3 x 106 colony forming units per gram

And Actinovate
ACTIVE INGREDIENT Streptomyces lydicus WYEC 108* 00.0371% OTHER INGREDIENTS 99.9629% Total 100.0%

I also root drench with Regalia but my understanding is that's a completely different animal.

If they were free I would continue using all of them but since there far from it here are my questions:

Do any of these products have such a dominating effect that it renders another worthless?
My understanding is there's no such thing as too much beneficials?
How long before harvest does it become pointless to add them?

Off the top of my head I'm tagging @beluga as I've read you post about this sort of stuff but anyone that understands how it all works is welcome to reply. Thanks
For reference I grow in coco.

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

@Aquaman will have more information about this, all I can say is Ive been following what he says and everything is perfect so far. He recommends southern ag fungicide.

I will say theres alot of gimmicks and marketing out there, id keep it simple. IMO its easier over time and results speak for themselves

3 balls

3 balls

@Aquaman will have more information about this, all I can say is Ive been following what he says and everything is perfect so far. He recommends southern ag fungicide.

I will say theres alot of gimmicks and marketing out there, id keep it simple. IMO its easier over time and results speak for themselves
Huh 🤔

3 balls

3 balls

I dip my clones in Phyton 35 but this is something different.

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

Sounds like youre using 4 different products that 1 can solve is what I meant. That 1 being siuthern ag. But AQUA knows more about beneficial bacteria and which ones to use, ill assume he will be by shortly, if not just send a PM hes cool

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Generally speaking hydro, soiless and soil, type of nutrients used etc. All can change what does well and what is beneficial.

There are 2 that are very beneficial to plant health. That I would use in soil and soiless. Bacillus amyloliquefaciens and trichoderma harzainum. One is a bacteria and one is a fungus.

Your question is far beyond my knowledge and I know many companies are researching and I.proving as we go as to which play well with specific other beneficial fungi and bacteria. I know Raw and recharge are the first that come to mind in doing this for cannabis.

Beyond that I prefer enzymes for the breakdown of salts and nutrients as you don't really need the bacteria. Bacteria produce these enzymes but there is no need if you just add the enzymes. However those 2 I feel are beneficial over and above as they both form a symbiotic relationship with the plants.

Now I use the raw microbes bloom for soiless and soil because they contain both and more.

In hydro and aero applications I use southern ag fungicide or hydrogaird because there is no benefit to adding fungi to a hydro system and its a messy task to boot.

Top Bottom