Important

• Thread starter Romeleo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Romeleo

Romeleo

I'm in 53 days of veg.im seeing crystals on my leafs.does that mean it's ready to flower or it's just getting really healthy.im going to wait till I'm in day 60 then transplant from my 3 gallon to 10.then switch to flower after day 6 of transplanting.

Dan789

Dan789

Let’s see what you’ve got, vegging can be any time the grower chooses. With indica’s it usually takes more time for them to get bigger, allowing for a nice harvest...

Romeleo

Romeleo

Let’s see what you’ve got, vegging can be any time the grower chooses. With indica’s it usually takes more time for them to get bigger, allowing for a nice harvest...
Yeah my tallest ones are 30 inches. A smallest of the 6 is 14".all started at the same time.excrpt one clone I got.the gorilla glue is at 21" and that's taller than the mystery seed so the mystery has to be really indica dominant.The One is at 30" and the other mystery seed is the same.

IMG 20190427 101800
Dan789

Dan789

As a general condition, pictures taken under bluple lighting doesn't show very much, as detail is washed out. Please only submit photos taken at lights out, with regular lighting in the future. The picture showing the "crystals" is blurry, I can't make out what those may be, up to and including bug eggs... Be sure to scope the bottom of that and other leaves to make sure there isn't a bug infestation...

Romeleo

Romeleo

As a general condition, pictures taken under bluple lighting doesn't show very much, as detail is washed out. Please only submit photos taken at lights out, with regular lighting in the future. The picture showing the "crystals" is blurry, I can't make out what those may be, up to and including bug eggs... Be sure to scope the bottom of that and other leaves to make sure there isn't a bug infestation...
Ok

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

They can also be stalkless trichomes. Can you only see them with the scope?

And keep in mind those plants can triple in size or more in 12/12.

And yes post natural light pics please.

Romeleo

Romeleo

They can also be stalkless trichomes. Can you only see them with the scope?

And keep in mind those plants can triple in size or more in 12/12.

And yes post natural light pics please.
No I can see them in normal light especially sunlight.looks like diamonds sparkling.k will have pics later and yes my green house isn't hecka tall so I'ma be doing some bending for sure.i topped them twice already and supercroped.i just put them outside when it's nice.but once there in the greenhouse outside I have to limit there height so I'm doing that now so it's not a problem.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

If you research trichomes (resin glands of cannabis) you will find info on sessile or stalkless trichomes.

I have had stressed plants with these showing early before.

Romeleo

Romeleo

If you research trichomes (resin glands of cannabis) you will find info on sessile or stalkless trichomes.

I have had stressed plants with these showing early before.
Work been busy.finally took pic.well there all looking good.but just in case one ends up being a male I'ma cross it with a autoflower female.not sure what strain but that's my counter measure.

1557118840217 2011299451
1557118940314 1378252456
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Work been busy.finally took pic.well there all looking good.but just in case one ends up being a male I'ma cross it with a autoflower female.not sure what strain but that's my counter measure.

That is not what i was talking about. You can only see the little stalkless trichs with a microscope.

I dont know what those spots are. I would examine the leaves with a microscope. Especially underneath.

Top Bottom