Is Early flowering 1-5-4?

• Thread starter Bib4tuna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

So I'm I've literally hit the 1st wk.mark of flowering. I started 4 plants 2 hindu kush & 2 girl scout cookies in fox farm ocean forest soil which had enough nutrients to carry plants into flowering stage cuz I flipped early. I've read that you shouldn't start blooming nutrients until wk.2 of flowering. I'm using GH floraduo nutrients. Part b is 1-5-4 which I've read is good for early stage of flowering. I know you probably can't use guidelines on bottle cuz it's not specific to cannabis. It says 2 tsp.for mild bloom on bottle. Its 1 tsp per gal.to represent the 1-5-4. Does doubling the amount double the npk? In other words is 2 tsp.for mild bloom equal to 2-10-8 & is this too much for early flower stage?

Anthem

Anthem

So I'm I've literally hit the 1st wk.mark of flowering. I started 4 plants 2 hindu kush & 2 girl scout cookies in fox farm ocean forest soil which had enough nutrients to carry plants into flowering stage cuz I flipped early. I've read that you shouldn't start blooming nutrients until wk.2 of flowering. I'm using GH floraduo nutrients. Part b is 1-5-4 which I've read is good for early stage of flowering. I know you probably can't use guidelines on bottle cuz it's not specific to cannabis. It says 2 tsp.for mild bloom on bottle. Its 1 tsp per gal.to represent the 1-5-4. Does doubling the amount double the npk? In other words is 2 tsp.for mild bloom equal to 2-10-8 & is this too much for early flower stage?
Bib4tuna. Increasing the amount of nutrients you give the plant increases the PPM, so in a way your understanding is correct but at the same time incorrect. The 1-5-4 stands for the amount of NPK in a percentage. Meaning the total volume in the bottle has 1 percent N 5 percent P and 4 percent K. If you want to be safe this early in the grow I would start out feeding at about 1/3 of what the max is. Follow the instructions on the bottle but just lower the amounts. I would increase each feed to a maximum of 75 percent of the amount the bottle states. As you gain more knowledge you can tweak the amount you feed. You can feed more but risk lockout or killing the plant. Also make sure to use the other parts of the line if there are others.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna. Increasing the amount of nutrients you give the plant increases the PPM, so in a way your understanding is correct but at the same time incorrect. The 1-5-4 stands for the amount of NPK in a percentage. Meaning the total volume in the bottle has 1 percent N 5 percent P and 4 percent K. If you want to be safe this early in the grow I would start out feeding at about 1/3 of what the max is. Follow the instructions on the bottle but just lower the amounts. I would increase each feed to a maximum of 75 percent of the amount the bottle states. As you gain more knowledge you can tweak the amount you feed. You can feed more but risk lockout or killing the plant. Also make sure to use the other parts of the line if there are others.
Thx,alot! I definitely wanna be safe. This far in the game I dont wanna mess up. I keep reading less is more with cannabis & not to over do but this gives me a starting point. Others parts are 1.5 (mg)-2 (S)-.001 (Mo). Thx again!

youngOG

youngOG

for stretch you want around 4-3-8 .. for hydroponic using hard water
with soft water its pretty the same
then you progressively add a booster over it

Top Bottom