Is she stunted or fine

• Thread starter Faultyleak
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Faultyleak

Is she stunted or fine

Idk if my plants stunted or if its just so small due to alot lst, its my first time growing, i have around 6 tops on it and around 14-16 bud sites, ik its not tall but it definitely has a good amount of bud sites

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Indica dominant strain?
They stay low.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Gorilla punch auto, i think its either indica or hybrid, dont know off the top of my head
I wouldn’t stress it too much buddy. Looks good from here….

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Ik its a tiny bit indica dominant, by like 5 percent

thank you!!! Definitely put it through multiple stages of lst, but i havent had any problems with her so far
Yeah, when you get to bending them around, staking them, it really can seem like molasses.
👊🏻🤡

F

Faultyleak

Yeah, when you get to bending them around, staking them, it really can seem like molasses.
👊🏻🤡
Fs, im probably definitely gonna stick to photos, i yielded 4 pounds off a sour d clone (with parents help💀) alot of people on reddit forms were tryna compare mine to someone with years and years of experience, this website and community definitely is somewhere reddit forums arent💀

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Fs, im probably definitely gonna stick to photos, i yielded 4 pounds off a sour d clone (with parents help💀) alot of people on reddit forms were tryna compare mine to someone with years and years of experience, this website and community definitely is somewhere reddit forums arent💀
Reddit is nothing but ego driven swill my friend. I like to help not criticize. Some people are in contests they only know about 😂
Hopefully you enjoy it here!

F

Faultyleak

Reddit is nothing but ego driven swill my friend. I like to help not criticize. Some people are in contests they only know about 😂
Hopefully you enjoy it here!
Also filled with dumbasses💀 some guy told me my main cola should be “horizontal”💀

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Also filled with dumbasses💀 some guy told me my main cola should be “horizontal”💀
It’s not that it should, but you can do that, it’s nothing set in stone though. My way or the highway crap is lame to me…..

F

Faultyleak

It’s not that it should, but you can do that, it’s nothing set in stone though. My way or the highway crap is lame to me…..
Fs, i think he was more so talking abt supercropping it tho, which i dont think would be that smart to an autoflower

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Fs, i think he was more so talking abt supercropping it tho, which i dont think would be that smart to an autoflower
Hell no it def not good. Only time Would try that is if the stalks got too crazy imo. Autos are so damned finicky. I hear ya man.

F

Faultyleak

Hell no it def not good. Only time Would try that is if the stalks got too crazy imo. Autos are so damned finicky. I hear ya man.
Damn right, i topped my photo 6 times around week 7 defoliated a bit, hsted her and shes doing amazing!!! Photos are definitely the way to go for new growers

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Damn right, i topped my photo 6 times around week 7 defoliated a bit, hsted her and shes doing amazing!!! Photos are definitely the way to go for new growers
There’s a fella here who breeds some killer strains. He has tengu seed co. Hit up @Trustfall for a list of his strains. You won’t be disappointed bro. A lot of us here run his genetics. 👊🏻🤡

DR.PNW

DR.PNW

View attachment 2092715
Idk if my plants stunted or if its just so small due to alot lst, its my first time growing, i have around 6 tops on it and around 14-16 bud sites, ik its not tall but it definitely has a good amount of bud sites

Too many bud sites for a plant this size; 6-10 is ideal at this stage.
It does seem like it did not get to its full potential.
Minimize regular stress, control budsites, and use Vitamin B.

Top Bottom