Is this light stress? Trying a new light out

• Thread starter Anonymous_grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Anonymous_grower

Anonymous_grower

So I’m using a new light, my last grows were done under 600watt hps light and these are under a 600 actual watt led grow light so it’s new to me, right now I have the red/blue leds shut off and Only using the Cobb setting, with my hps I was able to get seedlings under it and never had signs of stress or anything but with led light some have twisted leaves, not sure if it’s light stress or maybe genetics ? Or something different ? Strain is gorilla glue I plan on leaving 5 in here then moving 5 into my hps tent and compare grows.

Is this light stress trying a new light out
Is this light stress trying a new light out 2
Is this light stress trying a new light out 3
Anonymous_grower

Anonymous_grower

Looks good to me. Your roots seem to be getting established and are looking to grow out. Looks to me like like you may need more water though
I have been going alittle on the light side of watering to avoid overwatering so I’ll give a bit more , thanks!

Homesteader

Homesteader

I keep the soil moist just not drenched all the time during veg. I water heavy the first day then light the next but keep it moist.

Last edited:
30roll

30roll

Kinda looks like they're drying out. 39%rh is low for youngin's . If the leaves are crusty and break apart then you know..

Anonymous_grower

Anonymous_grower

Kinda looks like they're drying out. 39%rh is low for youngin's . If the leaves are crusty and break apart then you know..
Humidity isn’t usually that low it’s usually around 50-60 I had a temp swing in my area that dropped the humidity in room but leaves feel fine not crispy or brittle at all, I’ll give more water and see what happens, thanks

ArrEll

ArrEll

So I’m using a new light, my last grows were done under 600watt hps light and these are under a 600 actual watt led grow light so it’s new to me, right now I have the red/blue leds shut off and Only using the Cobb setting, with my hps I was able to get seedlings under it and never had signs of stress or anything but with led light some have twisted leaves, not sure if it’s light stress or maybe genetics ? Or something different ? Strain is gorilla glue I plan on leaving 5 in here then moving 5 into my hps tent and compare grows.
[/QUO

Looks good! I grow in FF Ocean Forest soil and sometimes new seedlings Cringe or "curl their lip" in a "sneer" at me like that. They're good, just a reaction to the nutrient-rich soil. P.S.: what soil is that?

Anonymous_grower

Anonymous_grower

It’s fox farm ocean Forrest too lol but I’ve always used this from start to finish and never had seedlings do this but I guess each plant reacts different.

Top Bottom