Is this Mildew? Or frosty nugs?????

• Thread starter fuqya
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fuqya

fuqya

Hi all. I harvested my plants for the season but I gave one early in the summer to a buddy of mine. He accidentally broke its neck which is why it’s growth is somewhat lagged. That being said, he still hasn’t harvested. I’m writing this today because I saw his plant today and I was suspicious of some mildew on it. I have posted some pictures along with this (I hope theyre clear). Anyone else agree is or it just me?

Is this mildew or frosty nugs
Is this mildew or frosty nugs 2
Is this mildew or frosty nugs 3
Is this mildew or frosty nugs 4
Palindrome

Palindrome

Hi all. I harvested my plants for the season but I gave one early in the summer to a buddy of mine. He accidentally broke its neck which is why it’s growth is somewhat lagged. That being said, he still hasn’t harvested. I’m writing this today because I saw his plant today and I was suspicious of some mildew on it. I have posted some pictures along with this (I hope theyre clear). Anyone else agree is or it just me?
Looks like some Peronospera (powdery mildew) mixed in with some nice frosting - went through the same thing a couple of weeks ago. The acid test is to lightly rub one of the white areas on a leaf - powdery mildew will wipe off easily - like dust. treatment? wipe down leaves then spray whole plant down with ¼ cup 3% Hydrogen Peroxide in pH balanced water (½ gal). Spray wash the plant from top to bottom in the shower - including stems. You'll only need to do it once before harvest - takes about 30 min per plant - they dry up nicely, no damage.

Top Bottom