Is this one ready to get harvested

• Thread starter Frego
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frego

Frego

I’ve got a few auto flowers all stunted unfortunately
Due to faults of my own, first grow will ammend this time round..
I’ve a few questions?

ps
some have amber pistols but this is the most orange

is she ready to get chopped?

do I hang dry for how long?
then put it in a jar for how long??

Is this over ripe too much orange?
38984DA9 D22E 419E 85B7 7ECE1648B3D5
38984DA9 D22E 419E 85B7 7ECE1648B3D5

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

Try giving it one more week.

What is that white shit sprinkled all over it?

Frego

Frego

Organic second stage bloom top dress the white stuff is

and thanks for your time regarding the answer to my question

any drying and curing advice @GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

Well, I suppose….

When all those orange hairs curl back, and the bud (hopefully) fattens up a bit:

Cut plant off at the soil
Remove large fan leaves
Hang in dark, cool-ish space with slight airflow (don’t point fan at buds) for something like 6-10 days depending on where you live/current weather/etc.

No need to cure that little nug my friend - curing takes time and patience and optimally a jar full o’ weed - as soon as that thing is dry put it in your lungs.

freezeland2

freezeland2

Didn’t you have like 16 growing in the bathroom in high temp & rh?

Frego

Frego

yes sir that’s them

all flowered as you saw nohermied

All stunted but that was due to my water practising I think or temp but the temp problem was are weather and not my room,
When winter comes I’ll be on here crying that my

this time round think I’ll do 6 photos instead of 16 auto’s lol

I’ll post a few pics of my best nugs when I get back

Last edited:
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

All i run is autos, first off they hate stress as u found out, you do not transplant, light lsting is ok, most strains take a light prune fine, but when its time to chop you do it by the trichome not the pistils, when i see 20% amber i know im going to chop in a week to 10 days, so i flush out plant with cold not ice but cold water, this will not hurt plant and help turn pistils, most of the time the top finishes first but the bottom flower is not done so i harvest sequenuley giveing the bottom half light for longer, at this point just give cold water, here is my last auto, went 100 days but got a few oz of nice red bud, in future if u need help ask k? Oh yea save your sugar leaf with trichome and all the little popcorn bud and cure it, you use it to make canna butter if u want recipe just ask, last thing if your going to continue running autos go with Methisto there the best. Sory about your run but autos are not photoperid plants nor are they run the same. Pic is auto ran 100 days pic was around day 70.

20210808 053843
20210801 093921
Top Bottom