Is This Possibly the Ultimate Water Filter ?

• Thread starter Worldwarweed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
thanks I see its on Amazon.ca for $80 CA , so I will probably be trying that soon, the one I posted isnt an RO system so it doesnt waste water as far as I know, but I am just renting a bachelor apt , where I dont pay extra for water anyhow , but for those who do, they may prefer this one

Right on. Yeah waste water can be an issue for some people so I totally understand that. I wonder how fast that one is compared to RO. T
Well its kind of hard to imagine that there are trace minerals in tap so valuable that they would not only make up for all the fluoride ,chloramine,lead ,mercury and whatevr other poisons may be in there ,but be much more important than those things are damaging. How about if you added a bunch of things to the soil before like kelp ,alfalfa ,worm castings etc, to make sure all those minerals will be there for much of the grow, and you could even top dress as well ,or use organic teas . You could also use nutes that have as many minerals as possible . It sounds like you both know a fair bit about nutes though, so I feel like I am probably stating the obvious anyhow !

The thing is everyone's tap water and well water are going to be different. My well water is 650ppms out the tap, for instance. Over the course of 10 years I have learned to adapt my nutrients around what is already in my water. My well water is extremely high in calcium, magnesium, and iron. I figured this out with countless hours of testing and researching what is in the aquifer that my well water comes from. You can usually find aquifer and local water supply information online with a little bit of patience and a lot of searching.

However, I recently obtained a rare strain that just would not agree with my well water. The excess calcium was killing them. So I switched to RO water and will never look back. With RO you will have to put some of the minerals back in. Some people use some of the waste water or unfiltered water mixed with their RO water to replenish some of the minerals. So, you can decide which works best for you, your water and strain.

Worldwarweed

Worldwarweed

Wait..The initial coast..is: (almost $400!)
If your quotes above are for filters only..THAT'S a RIP!

View attachment 942279
Yes I know it is and I have now pointed this out at least twice now , where have you been ? That is not the one I have been talking about ,just the one that I have been comparing the others to ,and have made it as clear as I can !

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

You mat have pointed it out..but you continue to espouse sales pitches that for most in the know..are indefensible.

No one has aked you to clarify..so WTF are you up to anyway?

Worldwarweed

Worldwarweed

See that is the fly in the ointment 99 percent. Wow sounds pretty good. But does that mean that if the water had say 3 percent lead and 3 percent fluoride it would end up with just 1 percent of each?
Also you might want to check your water district water quality report. I just checked mine and the amount of nasties in the water is less that 99.99 percent of the total to begin with. Guess I do not need to be spending my cash on a Frizzlife Filter. I will stick to the 5000 gallon ones for 50 bucks that remove Chlorine and chloramine. https://www.hydrofarm.com/p/HL31024
No thats not how they make these calcuations I am quite sure of that ! I also can see that this has been rated by many peopleand has gotten a 4.7 / 5 average, not bad, perhjaps you could make a better one,since you seem to be so intelligent ! I guess you have already figured out that only Chlorine and Chloramine are harmful for plants nothing else in tap water can be bad,even though studies have shown that fluoride can be bad for flowering since it can interfere with phosphorus uptake ?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

No thats not how they make these calcuations I am quite sure of that ! I also can see that this has been rated by many peopleand has gotten a 4.7 / 5 average, not bad, perhjaps you could make a better one,since you seem to be so intelligent !
Well..that answers that..He is not a salesman..He is the OWNER! LMFAO
CYA..outta here!

Worldwarweed

Worldwarweed

Well..that answers that..He is not a salesman..He is the OWNER! LMFAO
CYA..outta here!
Actually Im just a very small closet grower trying to learn to grow weed as good as possible. I am 54 and have many health issues which I suffer greatly every day from,and use marijuana medically to help just make the pain a little more managable. I have been to jail a few times over weed related charges going back to when I was a teenager ,before it finally became legal here in Canada last year. I am not the greedy corporate buiness type in the least so take your stupid jokes and gtfo here like you have said you will then .

Last edited:
Worldwarweed

Worldwarweed

Right on. Yeah waste water can be an issue for some people so I totally understand that. I wonder how fast that one is compared to RO. T

The thing is everyone's tap water and well water are going to be different. My well water is 650ppms out the tap, for instance. Over the course of 10 years I have learned to adapt my nutrients around what is already in my water. My well water is extremely high in calcium, magnesium, and iron. I figured this out with countless hours of testing and researching what is in the aquifer that my well water comes from. You can usually find aquifer and local water supply information online with a little bit of patience and a lot of searching.

However, I recently obtained a rare strain that just would not agree with my well water. The excess calcium was killing them. So I switched to RO water and will never look back. With RO you will have to put some of the minerals back in. Some people use some of the waste water or unfiltered water mixed with their RO water to replenish some of the minerals. So, you can decide which works best for you, your water and strain.
thanks for your sincere and hopefully helpful feedback to some people

Worldwarweed

Worldwarweed

also I am planning to use whichever filter I choose to create safe and good tasting drinking water, which will make it worth the price for that alone !

Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

Kinda sounds like you are stealthily trying to sell this particular water purification system. Are you personally employed by this company?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom