Klip Dagga aka Lions Ear

• Thread starter Seraphine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seraphine

Seraphine

Anyone grow this plant? Looking for some more info on how it grows/flowers. It’s similar to cannabis but in the mint family and completely legal everywhere. I just bought 15 seeds and am anxious to get them started outsides. It’s psychoactive but not to the extent cannabis is. The flowers are smoked and you can make a tea out of the flowers and leaves. You grow, harvest, dry and cure he flowrers of klip dagga just as cannabis.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Read the reviews here.
I've never heard of them but sound beautiful. May to Aug 11 feet tall? Yeah, I need to grow it too.

Seraphine

Seraphine

I’m really excited to grow this. From what I’ve read, when you smoke the flowers, it’s an effect similar to a sativa high but when you drink a tea made from the flowers , it has a sedative effect. Guess I’ll find it soon enough. My seeds should be here in a couple days.

Seraphine

Seraphine

I’m really excited to grow this. From what I’ve read, when you smoke the flowers, it’s an effect similar to a sativa high but when you drink a tea made from the flowers , it has a sedative effect. Guess I’ll find it soon enough. My seeds should be here in a couple days.
It is a beautiful plant!

I just got me seeds in the mail and have 4 sitting in a wet paper towel, waiting to germinate. On the website they say 15 seeds but about 45 came in the seed packet. One is going in a fabric pot with coco on my deck and the other in the way back yard. Not sure if deer will munch on this plant which is why one is going on my deck.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

It is a beautiful plant!

I just got me seeds in the mail and have 4 sitting in a wet paper towel, waiting to germinate. On the website they say 15 seeds but about 45 came in the seed packet. One is going in a fabric pot with coco on my deck and the other in the way back yard. Not sure if deer will munch on this plant which is why one is going on my deck.

I dont have an outside garden. I think that plant might be a bit big for the living room.

Top Bottom