Kyle Kushman & Shiloh Massive Veganic Cannabis

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

delamountain

The reason for all the gnats was the soilless mix they use.The bio canna soil came infested with gnats and is no longer available in the states

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

cash wins cups.

this spot over off ventura carries all his work. its really dank tho. connoisseur grade and very loud

jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
Veganics is legit. It a different kind of epic smoke. Another quality if you do it right

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Does he snap and twist that branch to super crop? Or did he call it mega cropping? Interesting little video.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I used to snap my internode parenchyma stem by twisting them to build up fatter stalks. I think it's just unnecessary stress but maybe I'll play with it again.
How soon in flower are you supposed to attempt that?

buddhaBudman

buddhaBudman

Cool video and nice colas. But as long as we like meat, we should use it's poop right? Incredible results though considering, interested more in the sustainability in that fertilizer source en masse. Would like to try that end product.

jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
Cool video and nice colas. But as long as we like meat, we should use it's poop right? Incredible results though considering, interested more in the sustainability in that fertilizer source en masse. Would like to try that end product.
Its amazing

Top Bottom