Landrace hermie parent self pollination and pollination with hybrid results?

• Thread starter Naturefreshbuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Naturefreshbuds

Naturefreshbuds

Hi folks.

So this landrace Afgani hashplant I had got 3-4 male flowers in it's early veg. It did'nt get any more nanners or male flowers and bulked pretty good. It ended up pollinating itself and some other hybrids I had in my tent - Headband OG and a CBD Blue dream. They're all now about to finish and I have collected about 40 seeds from the Afghani and just 4-5 seeds from each of the hybrids. This was an unintended cross and I am hoping there would be atleast some useful seeds (ie worth growing) among all the self and crossed results?

Thanks.

growsince79

growsince79

Hi folks.

So this landrace Afgani hashplant I had got 3-4 male flowers in it's early veg. It did'nt get any more nanners or male flowers and bulked pretty good. It ended up pollinating itself and some other hybrids I had in my tent - Headband OG and a CBD Blue dream. They're all now about to finish and I have collected about 40 seeds from the Afghani and just 4-5 seeds from each of the hybrids. This was an unintended cross and I am hoping there would be atleast some useful seeds (ie worth growing) among all the self and crossed results?

Thanks.
The seeds might be prone to herm. Could be worth a try, if you have plenty of stash and don't mind wasting a few months to see. I would toss the cbd unless you want weed thats not potent or high cbd. I'd also toss the S1s and just try the headband if anything.

Top Bottom