Trade Looking to trade 1 quart Cal-Mag Plus for some seeds!

• Thread starter Kylesidious
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kylesidious

Kylesidious

Hey everyone. I've just got a new grow room set up for flood and drain, and I'm looking for some seeds to pop! I've got a new 1 quart bottle of calmag plus from botanicare that I am looking to trade for a couple seeds. Anyone have any freebees laying around that you wanna send to a newer grower, that would be awesome!

Koda399

Koda399

I don't know why it shows up as 2 pictures...I try deleting 1 and they both disappear 😠

Anyway, it's 2 blueberry muffin fems from humboldt seed company

Kylesidious

Kylesidious

I don't know why it shows up as 2 pictures...I try deleting 1 and they both disappear 😠

Anyway, it's 2 blueberry muffin fems from humboldt seed company
I love Blueberry muffins! 100% I want to do that trade!

K

KK26

Shoot me your address and I'll get them out tomorrow or Friday. And you can keep the cal-mag, just remember me if you ever get a couple extras. 😀😎

Very kind and a pleasure to see

Much respect @Koda399 .

You have the same strains as me from Destiny Exoctic Genetics, we have something in common.

When do you plan starting them?

Koda399

Koda399

Very kind and a pleasure to see

Much respect @Koda399 .

You have the same strains as me from Destiny Exoctic Genetics, we have something in common.

When do you plan starting them?

Starting some happy face tomorrow if my heating mat shows up. How are yours doing?

Kylesidious

Kylesidious

Hey everyone. I've just got a new grow room set up for flood and drain, and I'm looking for some seeds to pop! I've got a new 1 quart bottle of calmag plus from botanicare that I am looking to trade for a couple seeds. Anyone have any freebees laying around that you wanna send to a newer grower, that would be awesome!
This is still available!!!!

Mrb53

Mrb53

Still looking to trade? Jan 16th was last post, not sure if you still got this. Do you go for auto flower? of photo only?
How many seeds do you consider a fair trade for your product? How OLD is it?

Top Bottom