Lower amounts of base in early flower

• Thread starter geralds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
geralds

geralds

Hi guys,
I’m on my second grow in coco using canna nutrients. On their chart is says to use higher doses the first few weeks of flower, however all the other stuff I’ve researched says to cut back your base nutes for the stretch, then start creeping back up. I’m only feeding about 5-7ml of A and B right now in late veg. Should I lower base nutes I early flower or bump it up?

V

Vondank420

2cents. I bell curve up or down. No reason to make drastic changes.
In coco and canna nutes I love .6ec in veg then roll up to 1.1/1.2 ec flower peak.
I'm really feeding off how well the plants do. If they need more I give it. If not I dont.
I do run the PK13/14 for week 4/5/ or 6 depending on strain.
I'm also feeding the plants cal/mag
&Rhizotonic

newh

newh

Hi guys,
I’m on my second grow in coco using canna nutrients. On their chart is says to use higher doses the first few weeks of flower, however all the other stuff I’ve researched says to cut back your base nutes for the stretch, then start creeping back up. I’m only feeding about 5-7ml of A and B right now in late veg. Should I lower base nutes I early flower or bump it up?
I use canna nutes also.follow the chart unless your plants tell you different.If you have pk 13/14 use that at the appropriate week and your good

N

nicolajanjak

yeah vondank is right .. 1.2 ms always been sweet spot for me in bloom ... with big plants in veg can be around 1.4mS
the best is to check the runoff of your pot to give you an idea if your feeding right ... no accumulations in the medium

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Up to you. Ive always blasted them the same strait from day 1 and never change it no mater what nutes they are getting the last couple of years. Too much work with multi rez's. Yield and qual has always been solid from this approach compared to running diff ratios every week just about. Not sure if doing what you said controls stretch since I like the stretch to cut down on veg times and get the yield. I didn't notice much of a difference going that route vs running the same ratio start to finish.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Up to you. Ive always blasted them the same strait from day 1 and never change it no mater what nutes they are getting the last couple of years. Too much work with multi rez's. Yield and qual has always been solid from this approach compared to running diff ratios every week just about. Not sure if doing what you said controls stretch since I like the stretch to cut down on veg times and get the yield. I didn't notice much of a difference going that route vs running the same ratio start to finish.

Agreed. I'm getting great results on newly rooted clones with the same feed im giving my Late Veg plants.

02trueblue

02trueblue

Agreed. I'm getting great results on newly rooted clones with the same feed im giving my Late Veg plants.

yeah i used to be scared to burn my clones and would give them CannaStart and that type of stuff. But now they get the same nutrients as the rest of the veg plants. The clippings seem to like the name nutrients as the mothers they came off... that whole correlation/causation thing is a bitch though

Latest posts

Top Bottom