Male or nah?

• Thread starter Ahully18
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StrykerX

StrykerX

Does it bug you that I had a hard time throwing away my first plant that took 7 weeks to grow to this point? Cuz if so i don’t care.
I dont care what you do with the plants, where did you gather that idea? I am frustrated because after you asked everyone if it was male and everyone responded with YES, and in the end you didnt listen and acted suprise when you finally figured it out.

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

I dont care what you do with the plants, where did you gather that idea? I am frustrated because after you asked everyone if it was male and everyone responded with YES, and in the end you didnt listen and acted suprise when you finally figured it out.
It can be pretty rough on the mind when you're just starting out , put in a couple months worth of work and end up with a male unexpectedly... First you go through the disbelief stage.. then you kind of have your head down because you just wasted 7 weeks. that's part of growing with real seeds... You can always try an autoflower strain. While I want a male later in the year for pollination purposes I don't want one right now.... But I'm the proud father of a new baby boy just to make you feel better.... Shit happens
Screenshot 20200223 135511

916Fisherman

916Fisherman

Male
But on the great side.....u are using regular seeds and gaining experience the old fashion way , half the people here only grow feminized seed and dont even know what a male looks like
Dosent that seem dumb ?
I went with clones or fem seeds first until I learn what the hell im doing lol. Would hate to invest months of time and money on something I have to trash

dire wolf

dire wolf

Jeez , the instant gratification generation , just grow your shit , if you get some males , toss em

dire wolf

dire wolf

Male
But on the great side.....u are using regular seeds and gaining experience the old fashion way , half the people here only grow feminized seed and dont even know what a male looks like
Dosent that seem dumb ?
Hey ahully , in my comment i was supporting your efforts ,
in my " new generation " comment i was just joking....
So ease up on the "tool " shit

If you read my comment to you initally i was applauding you
Not sure if you know what " applauding" means

I wont respond to your threads again , but quite frankly any grower , who has to ask if thats a male.?
Well they havent done much research at all , so i guess your the "tool"?

Not what i wanted to say , but you pushed me you should read what i wrote to you in your opening thread....it was a compliment..
A compliment is when you say something "nice" to someone...

Good luck ,thanks for the name calling...

Anyway i was called a " hater" and a " tool" this week , so maybe i am one , sorry , ill work on bettering myself..

Last edited:
dire wolf

dire wolf

Just a friendly tidbit of information in defense of dire wolf.... The man's knowledge is far superior to my 25 years experience of growing a multitude of useful plants

Thank you , i foutwenty ,i didnt mean any harm , just a joke really ...
Your defense of me was quite flattering .. seriously appreciated
I guess ill keep the semi "sarcastic " / humorous comments to myself....

Last edited:
dire wolf

dire wolf

Male
Dosent that seem dumb ?
You see , i guess i should have explained in this first post , that i respect you for using regular seeds , that means you are like me , and many people with the courage and patience , i was implying you were one of us and learning the hard way , thus implying that you are working harder and trying harder

You can google the big words im using if you dont understand my language...

.the "new generation " comment was meant for all others who take shortcuts , not you ....
But im still putting you in the "tool box " now.....
Enjoy

dire wolf

dire wolf

Ok, since my comment may have been misunderstood , and i didnt explain that it wasnt aimed at you...
Ill call it a draw

dire wolf

dire wolf

I like your sentiment , and as hard as it is to believe , many breeders wish they never killed their male plants
in many circumstances , the male is as, or more valuable than the female
so your instincts are good !
Oh look there , i just noticed that i said , " your instincts are good " and " i like your sentiment "

That would also be interpreted as a compliment...from me to you...

So now your back to being 1/2 a tool.....
Sorry

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
How can anyone who has even an inkling of what marijuana really looks like not know how to sex there plants? My first grow I had a friend come over as I'd never seen a male at that stage.

After being shown 1 time like the op has now been shown or seen first hand. Means you never have to ask again.

And don't stop the sarcastic comments as I can say I've never felt offended by them they actually keep me here!

Let the kids grow there males if they don't want to listen. Maybe without the advise they have to go read a book!

To the op thicken up your skin boy or the real world is gonna eat you fast. Too bad about the male but you know the saying try try again.

Top Bottom