Melonade/Wedding Cake/Arise 4x8 Tent

• Thread starter Burdlife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Burdlife

Burdlife

So I finally got my PPL grow all set up at home and I thought I would document along the way because I’ve never done so.

The set up...
I have a 4x8X8(?) Mylar tent with a 1000W HID in a raptor hood that I believe has an HPS bulb in it at the time on a digital dimming ballast. All I have for ventilation at the moment is a small oscillating fan but in the next couple weeks I will duct and vent the light as well as bring a carbon filter in the tent that will be ducted out the exhaust fan of the near by laundry area. I will be using 5 gal. Smart pots filled with coco loco. I am currently running roots organic with a few additives like super thrive and recharge.

The genetics...
I have been gifted with some pretty decent cuts I am going to be running with 1 of Lit Farms’ Melonade 2.0, 1 of Irie Genetics’ Arise, and 2 or 3 Wedding Cakes from Seed Junkys.

Burdlife

Burdlife

Here’s a pic of everything all set up, the big one already in its pot is the Melonade with the Wedding Cake and Arise in the cups. There are some Lambo clones hanging out in the corner but they won’t stay the whole time.
I’m worried that I’m seeing signs of some type of pests on the Arise, silly me was putting them all outside during the day while they were hanging out waiting for the light and tent to get set up. I sprayed Neem yesterday but still thought I saw crawlies on the Arise and possibly Wedding Cake. Gonna try to get a microscope and lady bugs in the next couple days and hope I don’t have to kick Arise out. Besides that everything looks pretty well, the Melonade might not have liked getting watered into her pot so heavily, I’m just happy to see everything take off under real light

C79F075F 98BD 4348 98DE 0E15EB674585
64E0E518 94AD 4516 8FAE 0363472CC41C

Latest posts

Top Bottom