Mike and Sarah New to the Community ( Any Tips, tricks, or secrets welcome)

• Thread starter 32AveFetty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
32AveFetty

32AveFetty

Hello fellow farmers, I’m mike and new to the community. Was hoping anyone could help me figure out what these brown little spits all over one leaf?? This our 1st grow. Also, when should I start the flowering process. Are they almost ready to start switching over?

Mike and sarah new to the community  any tips tricks or secrets welcome
Mike and sarah new to the community  any tips tricks or secrets welcome 2
Mike and sarah new to the community  any tips tricks or secrets welcome 3
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Hey mike, welcome. If possible a picture in real light will help us. Also, medium? Are you feeding? Ppm in and out? pH in and out? What kind of light? The farm needs a bit more information before we can assist you with your issue. Thanks and happy grows.
Burnz

zzzybil

zzzybil

1st thing is that they'll tell you is take pics without the blue . as in normal lighting. . IDK deficiency or bugs ......... BUGS is 1st guess since looks like sticky thingies . If yuh look on underneath side of leaf - whatcha see ? Hopefully not spider mites . At least you are in veg so yay !! gotta get rid of bugs before flower stage no doubt ........

32AveFetty

32AveFetty

Thank you, so much!! No bugs. Had little buggers at the beginning of the grow because they were outside but since I got the lights and what not and treated them. That’s the only one so far. Looks might it be starting on one other older leaf.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Your soil pH is pretty high. Plant doesn’t look bad at all. I’d try to lower that soil pH and your problems may solve themselves. The ph in soil should be 6-6.5 which will make the nutrients water soluble to the plant. Others may chime in as well.
Burnz

32AveFetty

32AveFetty

Your soil pH is pretty high. Plant doesn’t look bad at all. I’d try to lower that soil pH and your problems may solve themselves. The ph in soil should be 6-6.5 which will make the nutrients water soluble to the plant. Others may chime in as well.
Burnz
Thanks man

sambapati

sambapati

Hey mike, welcome. If possible a picture in real light will help us. Also, medium? Are you feeding? Ppm in and out? pH in and out? What kind of light? The farm needs a bit more information before we can assist you with your issue. Thanks and happy grows.
Burnz
Shhhhh. secret tip -- Go the hardware store and buy some of the replacement magnets for doors. Using a compass separate the poles and put them into the soil on oppposing ends. This is a secret...so don't tell anyone. Second top secret tip is every third watering use club soda/tonic water. You can take if from the bottle and put it into a bigger container to add some kelp or bat guano. These are the only secrets I will reveal unless you come over and put bamboo shoots under my fingernails or threaten my dog

B

Burned Haze

welcome to the farm!
Regular light

looks like thrips damage to me when there no led pic , the first pic shows it the most

heres a guide for ya

defense on thrips and best product in the world for thrips = spinosad ,it kills so many pest as a knockout and acts to insects on their muscles are retracting so slow and makes them a zombie and then kills them. Preety cool defense vs just a oil cover up. yes there’s many brands that have it and captain jacks dead bug will be at your local stores but it’s way over priced (0.5% spinosad ) where conserve sc is 11.6% !

even kills spider mites too and russets , only negative is your limit per cycle but a great rotation product if you get infected or as a IPM cause it’s so safe and can be used till 3-4 week of bloom easy.

after 3-4 weeks the IPM switch’s to biocontrol
for thrips and other soft bodied pest/bugs prevention the biocontrol and can be controlled till harvest use venerate and then rotate every 7 days with venerate xc and Grandevo .

tip for ya is to buy Grandevo and venerate non “cg” label if your going to, it’s 25%+ cheaper and the Grandevo version “cg” is liquid and def way more diluted where the other versions are made for big ag and if you look at all their labels of all their products = they didn’t change any % on their concentration or add anything else on the listing

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I have a tip , don’t grow weed If you not prepared to loose your crop to pest , weather conditions, disease , theft , believe me it will happen , best of luck happing grow regards One Drop .

Top Bottom