Mold Conundrum

• Thread starter Ulysses
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

Ulysses

My three excellent tall wispy fragrant otherwise healthy Highland Mex x BB sativas are developing grey mold on a few of the growing tips.

I have Neem and Greencure. Greencure works well, but doesn't stay on the plant long. I can access the grow, but the problem is I am leaving a pretty obvious trail with the frequent trips required to spray the crop... I plan on upgrading to a pressurized sprayer instead of a spray bottle shortly so I can hose down the whole mold-prone area...

Do I continue to spray the crop with antifungals or discontinue treatment until the trail 'grows back in' ??? Seems either way I'm scrrreewwwed...

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I just got some GreenCure. It says you don't have to use a "sticker" with it. It also says you can mix it with stuff but have to check compatability in another container first...not your sprayer...in case it turns to sludge or something. You need to reapply it during the rainy weather.

It kills on contact. I thought I would apply it and wait for 10 minutes and then apply a mixure of neem and GreenCure in hopes the neem sticks it there longer.

U

Ulysses

Oookkaayyy...

Well, it wasn't mold. The growing tips of the Highland Mex are going dark purple. It's tough to tell when the plants are so tall, but I pulled down a branch and no mold just dark purple coloring...

Whew! Now I feel stupid for hosing down the tips with Greencure, hehehe... I got all worked up over nothing. I stand ready for the dreaded mold though...

I am going to nute the trail and possibly the surrounding area with Miracle Grow and Lime asap... And it rained a bit- that helps...

Top Bottom