My first grow ever. Day 8 Flower

• Thread starter Staple_1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Staple_1

Staple_1

I am currently on my first grow ever. I am on day 54 day 8 of flower. I grow in a 4x4 w my exhaust connected directly to the outside including my intake. 5gal pots. Flora trio series w another brand silica, terpinator and purpinator (Gorilla Zkittles gets Purp everything else gets Terp), and flora nectar. 72-82° In the day 60° at night 1000 watt dimmable light ran Mh for veg Running Hid now at 750 Watts Dimmed. Lst topping and scrog (had to take net out this week to clean tent and out net back on). Just wanted any tips from anyone w knowledge to give, I love learning more and more about the Great 🍁🍁 and am always up for discussions! Let me know how I am doing greatly appreciated:)

My first grow ever day 8 flower
My first grow ever day 8 flower 2
My first grow ever day 8 flower 3
My first grow ever day 8 flower 4
My first grow ever day 8 flower 5
My first grow ever day 8 flower 6
My first grow ever day 8 flower 7
My first grow ever day 8 flower 8
My first grow ever day 8 flower 9
My first grow ever day 8 flower 10
My first grow ever day 8 flower 11
thatguy2001

thatguy2001

Those are looking great! If anything, I would say that while you had them out of the tent would have been a great time to thin out some of those lower leaves in order to keep airflow good. But you've also seen how packed my tent is. Just be sure to have plenty of air movement.

Also, if you're about to flip to flower, you may want to put that shorter plant in the corner up on blocks to get it to the same height. My short plants are all in the center of my tent on blocks to get them the best light and they are responding great to that change from being in the corner. When I did that, the strong plants that I stuck in the corners didn't mind at all because they were already growing fast and strong, they didn't need the extra boost.

Latest posts

Top Bottom