Necessary Nutrients for Coco Grow

• Thread starter CropKiller
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CropKiller

CropKiller

I've had to move to a pretty remote country for work and the lack of good bud here made me start growing my own. However the soil i seem to find here is too hot and caused my first grow nute burn (She still made it to harvest though!).
I'm very limited with resources and haven't been able to get nutrients this time around, however i managed to get these nutrition pellets from Royal Queen Seeds called 'Easy Boost Organic Nutrition'.
The directions state you're just supposed to mix them into the soil before planting and you're good to go for up to 12 weeks.
They supposedly contain the following:
Ingredients
Organic nitrogen (N)6%
Phosphoric anhydride (P2O5)7%
Potassium oxide (K2O)12%
Sulfur trioxide (SO3))10%
Magnesium oxide (MgO)2%
Organic material30%

Origin
Organic nitrogenBy-product of hides
PhosphorousBone meal
PotassiumPotassium sulfate
MagnesiumDolomite

I was able to find some Coco Coir and was wondering if anyone know's if this would be adequate nutrition for growing in Coco Coir under LED's?
I've only managed to grow 1 plant in soil so far, which went though a fair amount of nutrient burn. It was still a better smoke than anything around here -_-

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks!

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Coco will work best with nutrients that are designed to be rapidly soluble. Most soil formulas are designed to be time release, which can bite you.

Top Bottom