Nectar for the Gods--flush week. Add tea as well?

• Thread starter MI420Farmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MI420Farmer

MI420Farmer

Hello all.
I've been using NFTG nutes and am at my flush week, using Herculean Harvest only for the first week of flush and will move on to the last week with only ph'd water.
My question is: During the flush week using HH only, does anyone still add tea days? Is it a waste of product during the flush week?
Thank you for everyone's help!

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

The flush works real well with Herc 30ml, Tritons 30ml and aphrodities 30mil, drop the Tritons after first week.
Keep the herc and aphrodities all the way through
No teas at this point.

MI420Farmer

MI420Farmer

The flush works real well with Herc 30ml, Tritons 30ml and aphrodities 30mil, drop the Tritons after first week.
Keep the herc and aphrodities all the way through
No teas at this point.
Appreciate that info! I've been on the fence about continuing a tea during the flush. To me it seems like that'd be wasting as you're basically washing them away right after putting them in there.
I'm assuming you've smoked the end products from using the Herc,Tritons, and Aphro's up to the 2nd to last week. Any negative effects, i.e. bad nute tastes, smells, bad burn?
As I'm in coco, I'm pretty confident that final week of only pH water will suffice in washing away anything left over.

Thanks again!

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Taste is great, only difference is i am in soil instead of coco. Scott from Nectars says it shouldn't make a difference. I don't do the plain water anymore. Current science says it is not needed and can actually decrease your yield. Do you have the Nectars Bible, tons if great info in there. Newest version is 5.7, i think. I will try to find a link for the bible for you.
This is my current nectar run, starting the flush next feed.

MI420Farmer

MI420Farmer

Taste is great, only difference is i am in soil instead of coco. Scott from Nectars says it shouldn't make a difference. I don't do the plain water anymore. Current science says it is not needed and can actually decrease your yield. Do you have the Nectars Bible, tons if great info in there. Newest version is 5.7, i think. I will try to find a link for the bible for you.
This is my current nectar run, starting the flush next feed.
Hell yea those are beautiful looking colas!!! Mine are getting like that as well I love it!!! I do have the bible. What a great thing to have!! I'm thinking I'm going to use that last watering week as any every other herc/water feeding and call it.

MI420Farmer

MI420Farmer

I am thinking about starting a nectar thread here for people to ask questions. I am part of a nectars group on Facebook also
Count me in!! I don't use Facebook and all of the other forums seem to have died out like 3 to 5 yrs ago

MI420Farmer

MI420Farmer

how did your harvest end up?
Hey there! Harvest went 50/50.
One plant developed bud rot but I'm pretty sure that was my fault. The other two are amazing, in smell, look, taste, and burn. It will take a lot for me to switch to anything else.

MI420Farmer

MI420Farmer

More earthy, it 2 different strains in the tent though. Wedding Cake and the pics are Crescendo
Well done!!! Truly!!
Surprisingly I'm having a helluva time with NFTG in veg. They look like there Mg deficient but everything I try just keeps producing same results.

C

CaptainDorko

Well done!!! Truly!!
Surprisingly I'm having a helluva time with NFTG in veg. They look like there Mg deficient but everything I try just keeps producing same results.
Sorry to bump an old thread, but did you ever find a solution to the plants in veg looking they had a MG deficiency? I'm doing my first NFTG grow and having the se problem. Thanks!

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Sorry to bump an old thread, but did you ever find a solution to the plants in veg looking they had a MG deficiency? I'm doing my first NFTG grow and having the se problem. Thanks!
also check ph, sometimes soil ph is off and the plants cant absorb the mg

C

CaptainDorko

also check ph, sometimes soil ph is off and the plants cant absorb the mg
Thanks a ton! , I'll give the Epsom salts and upping the demeters a shot. I'm pretty sure my ph is good but that was my first thought too, I have some more calibration solution on the way, so hopefully I can figure it out. I'll try to repost

Top Bottom