Need a pro to identify the issue, guessing my light is too close?

• Thread starter Mrplants420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mrplants420

Mrplants420

I am guessing my light is too close ?whats the problem . King led grow light about 25 inches away from the top. 2000watts 380 real watts . I am watering my spray bottle . I used better homes & gardens natural & organic professional container mix .
I am growing a seed I found inside the famous strain “Runtz” don’t want to see it die it’s my buddy which is why I bought the light I did because I thought more light more yield.

Need a pro to identify the issue guessing my light is too close
Need a pro to identify the issue guessing my light is too close 2
Need a pro to identify the issue guessing my light is too close 3
Need a pro to identify the issue guessing my light is too close 4
Need a pro to identify the issue guessing my light is too close 5
Need a pro to identify the issue guessing my light is too close 6
Need a pro to identify the issue guessing my light is too close 7
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I am guessing my light is too close ?whats the problem . King led grow light about 25 inches away from the top. 2000watts 380 real watts . I am watering my spray bottle . I used better homes & gardens natural & organic professional container mix .
I am growing a seed I found inside the famous strain “Runtz” don’t want to see it die it’s my buddy which is why I bought the light I did because I thought more light more yield.
Yes way to close and never mist them. It's acts like a magnifying glass. I would back it off to at least 30" probably more until it recovers

growsince79

growsince79

Its dead.

Mrplants420

Mrplants420

Yes way to close and never mist them. It's acts like a magnifying glass. I would back it off to at least 30" probably more until it recovers
Thanks Aqua Man . Do you think I have a chance of saving my baby Rootz or completely gone . Not looking so good today it looks a lot worse . I just put it underneath a “grow light “ bulb from Walmart since I was cooking it. Also someone said I over fed it but I never gave it anything besides water .should I get plant food and also I want to change the soil is Miracle Gro moisture control potting mix good for repotting or should I just do normal miracle gro potting mix .

Mrplants420

Mrplants420

What’s the npk of that mix? Never mind found it. 9-9-9. I think that mix from wal mart you’re growing in might be cooking your plant as well. Did you add any addition perlite to that mix?
Yes it’s that one and no I didn’t

Tornadohunting420

Tornadohunting420

Lol sorry bud but that thing is toast. Might as well throw it out n start over. Going to be really hard to get that back to good health. I've never seen purple like that and the plant should not have water all over it. Your soil is too wet also. If it does come back u r taking alot longer to grow because issues like that take weeks to catch up to normal. Get t5 light for seedlings or normal household CFL spiral bulbs Always best to do some research before deciding to jump into something.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Lol sorry bud but that thing is toast. Might as well throw it out n start over. Going to be really hard to get that back to good health. I've never seen purple like that and the plant should not have water all over it. Your soil is too wet also. If it does come back u r taking alot longer to grow because issues like that take weeks to catch up to normal. Get t5 light for seedlings or normal household CFL spiral bulbs Always best to do some research before deciding to jump into something.
True about the strange purple color

Lobbstersauce

Lobbstersauce

Keep your humidity between 75 and 100
But not like that. Lol. Drop to 65 when you get 3 or 4 leaf sets. until you flip to flower. I made the same mistake with the corn seed I germinated. Using a different 2000w led. The corn is growing great, almost ready to harvest. For seedlings, 36 to 48 inches from top set. You can get away with closer light with the t5 bulbs. Should be totally fine in a week or so. Just sun drenched like a mf. It might be a mutant plant. Half inch nodal spacing with 15 blade fan leaves, lol. I kept my lights at that height until they got sun drenched. 2 months to the day, I've topped once, got about 15 clones, plants are healthy. Sitting at 2 feet, with the exception of my jedi mom that I topped at 12 inches, damn dog ate all the tops that were being trained for ScROG, now it's a mom. It should be alright unless you chalk it as a loss.

Freaky75

Freaky75

Thanks Aqua Man . Do you think I have a chance of saving my baby Rootz or completely gone . Not looking so good today it looks a lot worse . I just put it underneath a “grow light “ bulb from Walmart since I was cooking it. Also someone said I over fed it but I never gave it anything besides water .should I get plant food and also I want to change the soil is Miracle Gro moisture control potting mix good for repotting or should I just do normal miracle gro potting mix .
Try staying away from miracle gro . It's just bad for cannabis . I'm using Canna terra pro + . It's got enough nutes for first couple wks and it has lime charge for a grow . Started feeding after 2nd set leaves . Only my opinion ofcourse lol.. Better luck nxt time

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Buy a good proven soil like promix or sunshine. I used the Sunshine #4 it come with 25-30% perlite in the mix and is PH buffered. Also cheap AF but you will need to feed after the first week.

Last edited:
Top Bottom