Need Help about Droopy plants

• Thread starter diceman3223
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
diceman3223

diceman3223

Hello Everyone,
This is my first grow ive helped out a little on some other grows so I have some basic knowledge about growing. Im having a problem with Droopy Plants and im wondering is it temp / humidity but my levels are in range temp 79 humidity 53%. Only thing I can think of is that my ph could be off. Going in im getting a 5.8 ph reading but my run off is reading at 7.0 on almost all of my plants. Im using roots organic 707 and im not giving nutrients untill the second week of veg which is tomorrow. Please Help any suggestions would be appreciated

Need help about droopy plants
Need help about droopy plants 2
Need help about droopy plants 3
Need help about droopy plants 4
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

You got a few things going on, but first I think I see this white substance on a quite a few leaves on several plants

Screenshot 20201225 110545 Photo Editor

is this a camera reflection or is there white powdery mildew on your plants

diceman3223

diceman3223

You got a few things going on, but first I think I see this white substance on a quite a few leaves on several plants

View attachment 1071348

is this a camera reflection or is there white powdery mildew on your plants

Yes its mold, ive been fighting that for a couple of days now it just has started. Would that be because of not enough air flow?

Madmax

Madmax

You need to increase your watering or up pot .looks under watered..

diceman3223

diceman3223

You need to increase your watering or up pot .looks under watered..

Thanks alot, it is actually time for me to switch them over to larger pots I will be doing that tomorrow. Would you recommend 3 or 5 gal for a 5x10 tent with 12 plants

Madmax

Madmax

Probably 3 gal bro .will b able to water them more frequently..are you using coco perlite bro..

diceman3223

diceman3223

Probably 3 gal bro .will b able to water them more frequently..are you using coco perlite bro..

I was thinking I should go with the 3 gal. im using 707 roots organic for this run.

Madmax

Madmax

I reckon it will help her..when ive had drooping leaves ,petitole it they were dry..b interesting to see the roots.

Last edited:
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
need to transplant!
what light you got?
if intense enough you can spray/soak with milk to kill off wpm.. and clean up everything, every piece of dust!
i’d clean everything/tent/ equipment with a light h2o2 spray..
i just posted a video of plants that recovered from wpm..

diceman3223

diceman3223

need to transplant!
what light you got?
if intense enough you can spray/soak with milk to kill off wpm.. and clean up everything, every piece of dust!
i’d clean everything/tent/ equipment with a light h2o2 spray..
i just posted a video of plants that recovered from wpm..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
you need to kill off the mildew or kill the plants and clean up and start over and cross your fingers.
that mildew will stop and slow everything down, ain’t worth it,
the longer it’s in your house the deeper it may settle inside.
Deal with it!!!

diceman3223

diceman3223

Im using the Mars Hydro tsw2000 I have 3 of them in the 5x10.

Today I noticed my carbon filter so I took off the cover and washed it . Im on a 18 hour on 6 hour off schedule. I will clean and spray when they come bck on. Should I spray them with the solution after I transplant?
Im going to watch your video and check it out.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

you need to kill off the mildew or kill the plants and clean up and start over and cross your fingers.
that mildew will stop and slow everything down, ain’t worth it,
the longer it’s in your house the deeper it may settle inside.
Deal with it!!!
I agree with Nick, he used milk, I've used a level tablespoon of baking soda to 1 gallon of water with success but my go-to for wpm is liquid copper fungicide

Your plants are showing over-watering & low light for starters but like Nick said unless you get rid of that wpm ASAP none of those other issues are going to matter imo

Edit: your light uses 300 true Watts

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Im using the Mars Hydro tsw2000 I have 3 of them in the 5x10.

Today I noticed my carbon filter so I took off the cover and washed it . Im on a 18 hour on 6 hour off schedule. I will clean and spray when they come bck on. Should I spray them with the solution after I transplant?
Im going to watch your video and check it out.
don’t use the h2o2 on the plants, have to know what your doing, like covering the pot so the h2o2 doesn’t get in there, etc..
milk only works with high intensity light with some heat like a bright sunny hot day, i don’t know your lights and if it would be effective,
you can and take your time be gentle and thorough, you can have a roll of paper towels and a light mix of 3% or less of h2o2 with water to wipe each wpm spot you see daily, but this will get to you and becomes frustrating.
really in the end it’s harsh but you’ll probably kill them, do a major clean up, than maybe start one clone? and watch to see if the mildew shows up again before growing lots..
maybe someone will know if milk will work with your light..
i use full strength milk or close to it, no need to dilute..
maybe experiment because of your light, a half half mix water milk?

Top Bottom