Need help! what is this?

• Thread starter GreenBeagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenBeagle

GreenBeagle

Late Veg, going to flip in a week or 2. Been fighting this for a while now, cant figure out if its newt burn or a deficiency.

Need help what is this
Need help what is this 2
PauliBhoy

PauliBhoy

That looks like an acute case of Magnesium deficiency. Get some epsom salts stat!

GreenBeagle

GreenBeagle

That looks like an acute case of Magnesium deficiency. Get some epsom salts stat!
What brand do you recommend? Can I get it off Amazon? I have never had to add that to my grow before. Thanks - Sara

PauliBhoy

PauliBhoy

What brand do you recommend? Can I get it off Amazon? I have never had to add that to my grow before. Thanks - Sara
I get it in the 50 pound bag, but for the quantity you need you can probably find it at your local pharmacy.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Before you start adding stuff... Answer a few questions.

What's your pH?
ppm's in and out?
What are you growing in?
How often do you water?
How much water do you give?
When do you feed?
What are you feeding?
What light do you have and how far above the plants is it?

GreenBeagle

GreenBeagle

I get it in the 50 pound bag, but for the quantity you need you can probably find it at your local pharmacy.
I bought some off Amazon! Comes tomorrow. Hope it helps. I do a full cal Mag every feeding so I don’t know what they are doing this.

GreenBeagle

GreenBeagle

Before you start adding stuff... Answer a few questions.

What's your pH? 5.6-6
ppm's in and out? Don’t check this but I have a ppm meter, usually hardly any run off.
What are you growing in? Coco
How often do you water? Every 2 days they are bone dry
How much water do you give? 8 gallons for 35 plants
When do you feed? Night
What are you feeding?

Hyshield 4ml/gal
Heavy roots 1ml/gal
Cal mag 5ml/gal
Vitamax 2ml/gal
The 3 color base from GH 2ml/gal of each color
What light do you have and how far above the plants is it? MH 800 watts @ 27in from canopy

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I knew it. Try this:

Basic Watering

Watering COCO

GreenBeagle

GreenBeagle

I knew it. Try this:

Basic Watering

Watering COCO
Ok I read it. Thanks for that. So sounds like I need to water more with more run off. So you don’t agree the leaves are showing a mag deficiency?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Ok I read it. Thanks for that. So sounds like I need to water more with more run off. So you don’t agree the leaves are showing a mag deficiency?
They are showing a lot of things. I think the problem is that you're not watering enough and now you need to flush, then start feeding less intense with more water.
It looks like a lockout.

Top Bottom