needs some thoughts on moving plants

• Thread starter Springerguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Springerguy

Springerguy

Ok I have 2 growing areas- one set up for flower, and a tent for clones and vegging. the tent is a 5x5x8foot, and the flower is 10x9 foot. The flower has a little bit of room but the lighting is 2x600 HPS, the veg room is a spider farmenr- a mars hydro, and I have 2 other burples if need be. My problem, did a few clones of Tyrain Kush- and they are BLASTIN- you can smell them 100 years away once the lights kick on, and even at night. They are ALMOST there, its time to flush ( I dont flush like I used to I use Signal the last week standalone- works GREAT, its a terp enhancer- which will make the grow room GLOW...if I didnt have enough problems.... Ok I have a couple in the veg tent ready for flower- QUESTION - 1-2 weeks to go- CAN I MOVE the ty and put it in the more stealthy tent, and go ahead and move the vegging plants to flower, would help with the smell- due to locations of the rooms, IF I do this will the two LEDS keep up with the power of the 600w twins- will I defeat myself- honestly too late to hermie,and it seems the last two weeks is just ripening time, I wouldnt worry about this BUT my wifes sniffer can pick up the smell of a trich at 200 yards, and I have some guys coming over to do some work- this could be bad, but if I can move them- without having to gut the rooms...YEAH...

Top Bottom