New divine genetics drop coming soon!

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Damn i sure wish i could have gotten down on this i dont have any room for beans right now and cant really afford any either but if i could id be snatching up those chemcookies man big ups to devine on those cookie crosses man!
Peace

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
@logic just wondering what diesel cut you like better out of the two you got.
Thanks drdre

O

outkastfarmer

Was wondering what cut u have that has that old school og smell and potency!

S

SmokeDream

Mighty interested in the SDxGSC & GSC S1, was wondering if these will surface again?
Peace.

MemphisSol

MemphisSol

At a Grateful Dead show at Deer Creek Amphitheatre, 'joebrand' (aka 'wonkanobe') and 'pbud' met 'chemdog' and sold him an ounce of very high quality pot for $500. joe and chemdog exchanged numbers and they later arranged for two ounces to be shipped to chemdog on the east coast. According to chemdog, one ounce was seedless and the other had 13 seeds.

In ’91, chemdog popped the first 4 seeds. From these seeds, one male was found and disposed of (chemdog was young, you can’t blame him). The 3 females were labeled ‘Chemdog’ (now ’91 Chemdog), Chemdog a’ (now Chemdog’s sister), and ‘Chemdog b’. In '01, chemdog and his girlfriend attempted to germ 3 more seeds, labeled ‘c’, ‘d’, and ‘e’. the ‘e’ seed never germinated, ‘c’ turned out to be junk (according to chemdog), and Chemdog ‘d’ was the keeper. In '06, 'chemdog' and 'joebrand' reunited and joe was given 4 of the last 6 beans: Chemdog phenos 1-4, '4' being the chosen keeper. Joe thought the '4' was the best representation of the original and thus dubbed it the 'reunion pheno'. Chemdog still has two seeds left in his stash.
This is all too true-I lived with Joe B last year from 0ctober 2013 -april2014-Joe would always tell me about this legendary pbud

MemphisSol

MemphisSol

Joe B its your boy Sol- I have been trying to get ahold of you-life got shitty here in memphis-my family is pretty sick-I cant get ahold of you but I realized this site was legit if they mentioned the legendary p-bud

MemphisSol

MemphisSol

This is all too true-I lived with Joe B last year from 0ctober 2013 -april2014-Joe would always tell me about this legendary pbud
I also have some great pictures of some chem cuts from the chemfather when I was living with him-i should post

Top Bottom