New Leaf Design For Me

• Thread starter Oregon.Patriot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oregon.Patriot

Oregon.Patriot

I’ve never seen only 3 leafs on a stem before. It’s supposed to be Gorilla Glue, it smells right. I’m used to a 5 leaf stem.
New leaf design for me

WhataMainah

WhataMainah

Put my clones out too early in ME and they went into a stretch and pre flower very briefly before entering a reveg...

The 2 indicas of my group look just like this. Mine also have crazy swollen frosty calyxes.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

This is a Re-veg for sure 100%. It happens because the clones are in 18 hours of light in the tent and then when you transferred them outside a few weeks back the initial quick drop in daylight hours put them in early flower. Then once they adjusted and the sun became more intense they starting to try to veg again. This is why personally I don't prefer to run clones outside its better to start seeds in early spring for an outdoor grow. No matter what time of year it is every time I move a clone outside (Even if its right on top of the summer solstice) this happens to me. I am in Southern California so this likely has something to do with it, I know that the further north you go the longer the light phase is during the summer so Im sure this problem is much less an issue the further north you go. There are a few ways to combat this you can put a little patio light out there on a timer. Doesn't need to be an official grow light just a regular shop light or drop light hung above the outdoor plants. Add a few hours of extra light in the early AM and also late PM this little extra light bump can help prevent flowering during the transition. Also you can do what I do which is ONLY run clones outdoors during the later half of summer. I FULLY veg them inside and I put them outside after the July 4th holiday this way they start to flower immediately and they finish outdoors spot on right around normal fall harvest. They wont get as massive this way a seed germinated in early spring and left outside from day 1 is the best way to grow huge outdoor trees in my opinion. If you want to keep them smaller and more manageable then fully vegging indoor and putting outside later in season for the flip is the way to go. Good Luck! ✌️

Top Bottom