New to Autoflower. Couple more Qs

• Thread starter Vexor1717
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vexor1717

Vexor1717

Hello, I have grown a couple indoor Sativa and Indica strains and am soon to try my luck with an auto. It has been almost 10 years since I've grown so I have a couple questions. First, do autos do well with Air Pots? I've never used them but with those you don't do anything different correct? Also if I remember correctly Happy Frog is a good all around soil right? Shouldn't need many nutrients? Also im crammed for space as of now, was going to do a 24x24 tent but now thinking a 32x32 will be needed for 2 autos. Any advice welcome. Thanks!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hello, I have grown a couple indoor Sativa and Indica strains and am soon to try my luck with an auto. It has been almost 10 years since I've grown so I have a couple questions. First, do autos do well with Air Pots? I've never used them but with those you don't do anything different correct? Also if I remember correctly Happy Frog is a good all around soil right? Shouldn't need many nutrients? Also im crammed for space as of now, was going to do a 24x24 tent but now thinking a 32x32 will be needed for 2 autos. Any advice welcome. Thanks!
I don't grow autos but what you said sounds like a very reasonable start.

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter

Hello Vexor; and welcome to The Farm!! 🍻

I do grow autos and i am a hydro grower. However as the uncrowned king of overcrowding 🙁 (check out my last two grows and you will see why) may i suggest only two plants; at least until you get comfortable and gain a much better understanding of the growth characteristics of your plants. I grow in two 2x4x8 cabinet/tent(s) and it can get really crowded very, very quickly. You will have several task to deal with and master, overcrowding and it's associated issues is a good one to avoid.

I am here to help where I can. If I can't answer your question, there is someone here on the farm who can. I assure you mine will not be the only answer; the "right" answer is the one that works for you 😎.

The only dumb question, is the one not asked!

Happy Growing!! 🍻🥂🥳

Top Bottom