Newbie and all

• Thread starter Greenjourneyman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

good morning fellow farmers,
just thought I would say hello and welcome a new day of photosynthesi.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Thanks very much mate , so what type of grow are you running or about to get going .

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Thanks very much mate , so what type of grow are you running or about to get going .

Hey,
So if you go over to my picture you’ll see my little lab set up. It’s taken me about 4 years to build up to that with gear and experience.
Right now it’s kind of funny I have a bunch of plants that I do not know the strains or genetics.
In the big bloom hut I have Kermit Lab (KL), Mysty (myst), Blue Dream (BD), and the Randoms (rand).
The KL came out of a particular seedy bag I got on the black market about 5 years ago and I’ve just been planting a few at a time and stretching them out. as time goes on I’ll starting posting some pics of each of these.
The Myst Is straight up a mystery, I ordered some seeds from a European seed bank about 2 years ago and they shipped me 5 freebies without a label. It’s an indica, but that’s all I know. So being a dnd dork I’ve dubbed it the mysty-step.
The BD are pretty self explanatory. Those are some reg sees I got at the local hydroponics shop. Humbolt seed Co. I’m hoping for at least one male, as I need to replenish the seed stock, and those are some good Sativa genetics.
The final strain in my bloom tent are the randoms, the issue with these seeds is I truly have no idea what they are. I’ve been collecting seeds I find in my own bud or other peoples in the bottom section of my grinder for a while. So they are random seeds. I should have labeled them and all, but you know pothead. Not idea if they will be male of female.

The Lab has only recently reached its three chamber magnificence. So I have not had a harvest bloom cycle in my 4x4 yet. Very excited about the volume of yield I can pull out of the bigger space. Wish me luck.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Welcome to the Farm @Greenjourneyman. Awesome to see you have a journal going 👍 time to kick some #&@

Top Bottom