outdoor cultivation , leaves are turning yellow

• Thread starter ph6.5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I think your plant looks pretty good. Even your bottom leaves are green, which will be the first leaves that the plant cannibalizes if it’s low on mobile nutrients (N,P,K, Mg, & S). Think of all your nice green leaves as nutrient storage for the coming months, and you have a lot of them.

You certainly don’t need a grow shop to find fertilizers (and best to avoid all the goofy bud boosters). Feed and hardware stores carry basic ferts. Urine is rich in N & P and wood ash is an excellent source of K. But both should be used carefully. Just do a web search on either and there’s ton of info online.
when in a jam,
absolutely!

Spiman2u

Spiman2u

I think your plant looks pretty good. Even your bottom leaves are green, which will be the first leaves that the plant cannibalizes if it’s low on mobile nutrients (N,P,K, Mg, & S). Think of all your nice green leaves as nutrient storage for the coming months, and you have a lot of them.

You certainly don’t need a grow shop to find fertilizers (and best to avoid all the goofy bud boosters). Feed and hardware stores carry basic ferts. Urine is rich in N & P and wood ash is an excellent source of K. But both should be used carefully. Just do a web search on either and you’ll find a ton of info.
I am not impressed with those drainage holes. Garbage cans work with proper holes. Those slits and lack off...

ph6.5

ph6.5

You certainly don’t need a grow shop to find fertilizers (and best to avoid all the goofy bud boosters). Feed and hardware stores carry basic ferts. Urine is rich in N & P and wood ash is an excellent source of K. But both should be used carefully. Just do a web search on either and you’ll find a ton of info.
thanks mate for the information

Top Bottom