OVER PRUNED… please help me. First time

• Thread starter Sierra.nichole3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Defoliating really does have a place indoors. Outdoors.. not really but I honestly don't think it will do as much harm as you guys might think, but we will see.. hopefully @Sierra.nichole3 keeps us updated.

I think the biggest factor doesn't have anything to do with indoors or out, rather the fact that the plants are in soil and not something like hydro or coco. You need FAST growth to make a defol work well for you.
Just never take more than 1/3 of the plants leaves at any one trim and don't worry.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Just never take more than 1/3 of the plants leaves at any one trim and don't worry.
In soil I'd agree... when you have plants that are motoring along they are like fright trains... just keep on chugging. When I did promix it was like driving a go-cart in terms of growth speed. They took time to recover... in hydro I don't know that I ever seen them blink ... same thing in coco.

Treecutter

Treecutter

Y’all
I’m helping my client prune her plants and this is her first year doing it without help from her husband l. My first time ever doing it. EVER. I’m so upset please help me what can I do! Or are the done for?
We didn’t know you should keep a few of the leaves and we removed almost all of the leaves off 2 of the plants. Is there anything I can do to help them and keep them alive?
Had a friend show me pics of his plant last year about a 3rd that size. Some one he claims talked him into pulling almost all the leaves mid flower.
And he did, one set under each top.

Dirtbag has you covered.

I'm pretty sure you'll get way more than he did.

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

Holy missing fan leaves batman!

Im also interested in seeing what happened here. The giant chicken comment had me rolling. 😂 🦅

Narsbars

Narsbars

However, I've noticed that a good amount of women in upper 60s and 70s love the gummies to help them " sleep " you know?
I knew a lot of those women when they were taking hits, dropping acid, and throwing their bras at the lead guitarist.

Madmax

Madmax

They should close to ready.no need to trim outdoor..you can a little but thats extreme.i agree with oldmanriver.

Latest posts

Top Bottom