Pacific's G13 X Black Widow, Sfv Og X Chemdog, Sfv Og X Jc2

• Thread starter Quagmire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Quagmire

Quagmire

I am actually doing my 1st photo period grow since I restarted this addictive hobby just over 8mos ago after a 4 yr break.. I had a few friends who requested I throw down the Pacific G13 x BW.. the other 2 are for me..

The story behind the PG13 x BW seeds go as: The seeds were smuggled out of a big grow up and given to Motareble who used them sparingly.. the pack of seeds given to me thru a neighbor of his and great buddy to me were simply labeled "Rare old strain" .. do not trade away.. Yeah, he knows me pretty good.. LOL.
I've never grown any SFV OG and look forward to trying it, yet alone with the 2 strains it is crossed with.. Chemdog I ran for a while but had the Chemdog D version of it and had actually made my own cross I called Wardawg.. AK47 x Chemdog D that was amazing and a few friends still run it as a clone now off their mother plant of it... SFV OG x Jacks Cleaner 2 is called LBL, Long Bottom Leaf by "Loran" gifted to me by his good friend FatBoy.. I plan on making seeds using these crosses depending on which one shows me the best male.. might even use multiple males as I find that gives me the best variance..

I dropped a few Celtic Stone down just because.. Sagarmatha's Stonehenge x Juan Moore's Dixie Crystal
an old strain by Deadvet that was the bomb and would love to preserve it even it in a cross.. very good smoke that tends to donkey di_k with the center cola getting as large as 4-6ft..

Started on 12/1 I so far have popped up thru the soil and are green:
5 - SFVOG x Chemdog
5 - LBL
4 - PG13 x BW

Growing method:
Start in 1gal pots, sex, females to 3gal pots to flower..
short veg period of 2-3wks
Roots Organic soil and foods.
Buddha Grow & Bloom
Surge
Trinity Catalyst
HP2
HPK

Additives of:
Big Bud
Thrive Alive B1 green
Organism XL
Cal N Mag by Earth Juice
Gnatrol powder
Gnarly Roots
Sucanat instead of Molasses..

I use tap water filled in old milk gal containers I fill and allow to sit out for 3+ days with lid off to remove chlorine and other nasty particles.. I use no PH and the plants tell me if everything is ok.. Our water is very good and have never had any issues thus far, knock on wood.. ouch. hehe.

Feed, Feed, Water..... Feed, Feed, Flush.. has worked for me for years. Learned this from a serious grower. I need to add a product like Hygrozyme or the likes as I reuse my soil several times adding some fresh each time if I have it.. try to remove the bulk of old roots but can't get em all so the Hygrozyme would assist in breaking it down to a usable product the plant can uptake..

Pacifics g13 x black widow sfv og x chemdog sfv og x jc2
Pacifics g13 x black widow sfv og x chemdog sfv og x jc2 2
Pacifics g13 x black widow sfv og x chemdog sfv og x jc2 3
Pacifics g13 x black widow sfv og x chemdog sfv og x jc2 4

str8smokn

str8smokn

Good luck with the photo plants my friend.
Should be a good ride ,I'm jumping on this bus.
STR8

Quagmire

Quagmire

Popping up fast...

4 - PG13 x BW
4 - LBL Long Bottom Leaf by Loran
4 - SFV OG X Chemdog

Culled a few runts today, both had poor rooting..

IMG 0188
IMG 0185
IMG 0186
Quagmire

Quagmire

hard to believe it's been 2 wks already on this.. none of the PG13 x BW made the cut.. not sure if it was to old a stock, but they just stunted and had wrinkled leafs really bad.. gave them a few more days then off wit their heads... now down to 2 strains with SFV OG in the mix of things... just might have to cross them as they look so much alike stabilizing them would be pretty easy..

IMG 0005 473x640
IMG 0023 640x480
IMG 0013 640x480

Top Bottom