PH is Rising in resevoir

• Thread starter greenscholar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenscholar

greenscholar

So I usually grow organic either living soil or organic nutes, I've grown in coco a bunch of times but have always hand watered it. I currently wanted to try auto pots with coco But my ph in the res is going from 5.8 to 6.5 in 12 hours, I'm using general hydro 3 part with cal mag. I have a submersible pump on 24/7 is this were I'm going wrong? I just scared the nutes will be inconsistent with out a pump on all the time.

Thank you in advanced.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So I usually grow organic either living soil or organic nutes, I've grown in coco a bunch of times but have always hand watered it. I currently wanted to try auto pots with coco But my ph in the res is going from 5.8 to 6.5 in 12 hours, I'm using general hydro 3 part with cal mag. I have a submersible pump on 24/7 is this were I'm going wrong? I just scared the nutes will be inconsistent with out a pump on all the time.

Thank you in advanced.
If using tap water you need to aerate it for a couple hrs first. This will allow the carbonic acid that has built up in the system to escape in the form of co2 and that will cause a ph increase. But IMO no need to pH

This may help you.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
also no reason also to run a pump in 24/7 in a rez usuing stuff like 3 part and calmg. Once they are mixed you are good. Adding stuff like the roots or Kool bloom liquid I would.

Top Bottom