(pics) is this pH problem or something else?

• Thread starter HighTolerance
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HighTolerance

One of my fellow 215 patient is holding these and I think they have a pH issue.

125W CFL
Coco
Don't know the other variables.

the leaves have a weird curl, some are curling down some are up.

I told him to flush them with 0.8 EC pH 5.8 last night. He did that but not much improvement till now. I want these babies to be healthy when I get them.

Please tell me what you guys think is wrong with these.

Pics is this ph problem or something else
Pics is this ph problem or something else 2
Pics is this ph problem or something else 3
Pics is this ph problem or something else 4
Pics is this ph problem or something else 5
G

GroHi

What's up HT? Hope all is good

The hard ram-horning looks like it happened a bit ago... not w/in last week. I get that about week 2 into flowering (on some plants) if I don't adjust the N levels down... say from a x-tion mix to a full bloom mix. Usually happens up top w the newer leaves... they hook down sharply, mid-way through. Again, looks like that happened a week or so ago...?

The fringes standing up indicate high heat, along w the ridging... that's my read at least.

They don't look that bad... I'd be stoked as long as there weren't any bugs! Peace.

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
Possibly overwatered or underfed.

H

HighTolerance

What's up HT? Hope all is good

The hard ram-horning looks like it happened a bit ago... not w/in last week. I get that about week 2 into flowering (on some plants) if I don't adjust the N levels down... say from a x-tion mix to a full bloom mix. Usually happens up top w the newer leaves... they hook down sharply, mid-way through. Again, looks like that happened a week or so ago...?

The fringes standing up indicate high heat, along w the ridging... that's my read at least.

They don't look that bad... I'd be stoked as long as there weren't any bugs! Peace.

Thanks a lot GH, everything is good with me, hope all is well with you bro, hope to see you hanging out at my log on of these days.

Thanks for your input, they are slightly looking better, I cannot wait to get them and put em in a more open space they are quit congested at the moment.

D

DoubleDub

It is nearly impossible to diagnose those symtoms without more info. What are your kind of nutes, nute levels, amount of run off, drain to waste?, Ph of water before the flush of 5.8, how often do they get nutes/water? Ask your patient for more info and update. I'd be glad to help.

H

headband707

It's not over water or underwatering problems looks like leaf deformation . I wouldn't worry too much plants still look fine. peace out Headband707

I

Inuit

That is known as the claw and is from too much Nitrogen.

Be safe

A

H

HighTolerance

Thanks your brother, I will pass on the advice.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
It's not over water or underwatering problems looks like leaf deformation . I wouldn't worry too much plants still look fine. peace out Headband707

hey man, don't mean to butt in, but that is def. not a leaf deformation, not at all...i am having similar issues, with a few of mine...it could be either heat,prob not(w/ cfl) and like others are saying and what seemed to be my problem was the n, coupled with overfeeding/watering, i cut back my nutes as i was using advanced at about 3/4 stranght, now i am using at about half strenght and they look like they are doin fine...but yea if your gonna misinform:kiss at least put IMO....peace Burn

H

headband707

Yeah I should have explained further I was trying to say it's not overwatering lol lol.. Not getting into the whole problem lol lol but yeah I agree with ya bro no worries lol.. Now I will fill another bowl and put on KMK and sit back peace out Headband707

Top Bottom