Plants are yellowing in veg week 9 help!!

• Thread starter Neezyweezy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Neezyweezy

Neezyweezy

they need to be transplanted, some of those are root bound and strangling your plant of oxygen, even some browning, image what it looks like in the center, the one doesn’t have much of a rootball, probably from overwatering.
your main issues is from bad watering practices..
is that floor cold? pots should be on something for airflow underneath..
transplant into new promix, don’t be mucking around with the ph etc, no runoff, feed lightly and only water when needed..
i use promix and barely feed them with each watering, if i have problems it was caused by me, not the promix.
promix is like the easiest medium to grow in because you don’t need to do anything.
you want to be doing something everyday with your plants than grow in hydro,,
Thank you sir I will follow your instructions

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
and i’ll be here till the finish..
here’s my set up, just finished transplanting like 30 mins ago.. this is pretty much everything i use to grow.. water straight out laundry sink tap into buckets underneath, for no particular reason, the amount of evaporation is minimal, just easier for me to work with and keeps it at a consistent temperature. the tent is a 5x5x8.4 ft.

Neezyweezy

Neezyweezy

Set up looking really clean! Ok I am gaining more confidence in recovering my babies now. I will update when transplanted and have taken to the new pots

Neezyweezy

Neezyweezy

here’s my set up, just finished transplanting like 30 mins ago.. this is pretty much everything i use to grow.. water straight out laundry sink tap into buckets underneath, for no particular reason, the amount of evaporation is minimal, just easier for me to work with and keeps it at a consistent temperature. the tent is a 5x5x8.4 ft.
View attachment 1142281View attachment 1142282View attachment 1142283View attachment 1142284View attachment 1142285View attachment 1142286View attachment 1142287View attachment 1142289View attachment 1142290
Hey thick some of em are drying out quick after a day or so and drooping. Means they wanna get out right? Im slowly transplanting cuz busy with work and stuff

Top Bottom