Power cut in flower

• Thread starter Brettdawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Week 8 of flower. theres been a few power cuts. Dont no how long but I checked the timer for some reason plants been having 16 hours of light in flower. Has this messed it up. What will happen now. I put it bak to 13 off 11 on to give it bit extra dark. White pistol new growth everywhere. On og kush

az2000

az2000

Week 8 of flower. theres been a few power cuts. Dont no how long but I checked the timer for some reason plants been having 16 hours of light in flower. Has this messed it up. What will happen now. I put it bak to 13 off 11 on to give it bit extra dark. White pistol new growth everywhere. On og kush

How would a power outage cause the plants to get more light? Are you saying it was out long enough for the 12-hour "on" period's "off" to be delayed 4 hours?

If so, that's probably not as bad as running it 16 hours staight. There were at least one 4-hour off time. Maybe it came on and off 3-4 times. But, there was 4 hours of intermittent darkness to push the "off" time 4 hours later. (Its probably not good. But, not like reverting entirely back to longer days.).

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

I'm.not to sure what's happened unless some one accident tally traded on the timer.. and not sure how long. My friend said theres been 2 power cuts. And when I checked the timer there was 16 dials on 8 off.. last time I checked was five days ago and it was fine. How long wud it have to be receiving more light to mess it up. Or will it jus carry on as normal now

Enforcer

Enforcer

Difficult to day for sure. But if it was only a few days, I would just carry on like normal. You may lose a week or so of grow time, but I think that will be it. Probably just take a little longer than normal to finish.

Latest posts

Top Bottom