Reblochon

• Thread starter PETRICHOR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PETRICHOR

PETRICHOR

Ones anyone have experience with this cultivar? I'm pulling the trigger and would love to hear some insight from fellow farmers about their experiences with this particular lady! Please and thanks!

PETRICHOR

PETRICHOR

I've never heard of dankonomics, but a friend who lives out west had good things to say........this particular cultivar seems available........maybe I should just go into the unknown not knowing!? Like ole tony soprano used to say!

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey give em a try and start a grow diary. We’d all love to see the outcome. New strains pop up all the time and it’s damn near impossible to keep on top of the latest and greatest. But it’s a great time to be alive and more knowledge is never a bad thing imo. Kudos.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Btw my post says it needs moderator approval before it can be sent to the thread. Have I done something wrong?
You did nothing wrong. When certain words are said in a certain way the post is brought to our attention to make sure it’s something that can be posted. Freaked me out to the first time.

PETRICHOR

PETRICHOR

I didn't notice it initially. Honestly though with some of the stuff I've seen written online it's prob a good safeguard to have in place

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Take that as a warning. Big D’s got his eye on you! Haha kidding ;-)

PETRICHOR

PETRICHOR

Fucken bathroom cabinet under the sink......yeah there's an 8 year old responsible I'm sure of it! My nephew spent the weekend here......apprently he didn't wanna go home, he hid my keys but mom came to get him! Lmaop!

Top Bottom