Red pistil damage/ stunted bud growth?

• Thread starter Leafthlotkid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Leafthlotkid

Hey all, Leaf here.
4th year grower, new to the site.
Never quite encountered this problem before.
It seems some buds, on some branches, are reddening and having a much more difficult time growing than a LOT of others, as evidenced in the pictures. Was hoping some of yall could help me sort this out and hopefully fix it before it's too late.
I've included pictures of both obviously healthy and obviously sick budsites. The plant is a cross between Quantum Kush and Platinum Cookies called Quantum Cookies, and it's being cultivated on a NE facing slope in Jospehine County, Oregon. I feed all organic, Primordial Solutions and Aurora Innovations.
Also, I managed to forget to record what week I went into flower. I'm thinking about 4th week at this point. Anyway, you're an awesome group of people doing awesome things and I wish bountiful harvests to us all, and I hope we can get this figured out!

Red pistil damage stunted bud growth
Red pistil damage stunted bud growth 2
Red pistil damage stunted bud growth 3
Red pistil damage stunted bud growth 4
Red pistil damage stunted bud growth 5
Red pistil damage stunted bud growth 6
Red pistil damage stunted bud growth 7
Red pistil damage stunted bud growth 8
Red pistil damage stunted bud growth 9
Red pistil damage stunted bud growth 10
Red pistil damage stunted bud growth 11
Red pistil damage stunted bud growth 12
L

Leafthlotkid

What makes you say they look seeded? I don't think so, but you never really know with all these dammed hemp farms around. I don't believe they're seeded. I've been treating with Plant Therapy brand organic insecticide and some branches are appearing to have healed themselves.

Wolfe

Wolfe

Get yourself a magnifying scope. You’ll find out real quick if there are an abundance of critters or not. You can fight them of with a regular water and high pressure from a garden hose. Just do it like 2 times a day. I know people will think I’m crazy but I’ve saved a harvest this way. I refuse to spray my medicine with pesticides. So I’ve learned ways around it. Use crushed egg shells for mold prevention. Probably has to do with the sulfur content of the egg shells.

Top Bottom