Rookie veteran

• Thread starter KingHale
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KingHale

KingHale

Hello! I’m a disabled veteran who chose to use the 2020 pandemic as an opportunity to grow my own medicine. It seems like around every corner there’s another land-mine in life specifically designed to stress me out or challenge my ability to cope with this world I have no choice but to occupy. My medicine isn’t required for me to endure these obstacles, but it sure does make such obstacles more tolerable.

like most people, I discovered marijuana as a juvenile, and I’m thankful that it didn’t impair my ability to complete my education as others are not so fortunate. After serving my country honorably and faithfully, I returned home a little banged up physically and mentally. For years I abused alcohol, I even found myself abusing cocaine. I might have been one of those who abused opioids but I never liked the way they made me feel. I feel very fortunate to be one of the few people who do not enjoy the sensation that opioids give you.

At any rate, after many years drinking alcohol and feeling miserable every night I went to bed and every morning I woke up, I happened upon a friend who had access to an old friend of mine, Mary Jane. As a youth, my options were few. I remember the Jamaican red hair being regular and the Acapulco gold came around once, otherwise it was some basic schwag weed. In recent years it’s been much much different. Thousands of names and the skunkiest of skunky smells. The price isn’t bad either!

Then the pandemic hit. Even if there hadn’t been a shortage of stock in the early phases, I was still sketchy about doing any business anywhere with anyone. I didn’t survive this long to let my supply chain kill me with a virus. Almost one full year later, here we are. I’m about to complete my second grow in 10 months and I’ll be starting a third right after. I’ve found a hobby that serves me well and it’s actually enjoyable. However, there’s a lot still left to learn. The next thing on my list is to get away from soil and into hydroponics.

At any rate, I look forward to sharing these adventures with you as I learn. Happy days for everyone!

Rookie veteran
Rookie veteran 2
Rookie veteran 3
Rookie veteran 4
Rookie veteran 5
Rookie veteran 6
amekins

amekins

Hello! I’m a disabled veteran who chose to use the 2020 pandemic as an opportunity to grow my own medicine. It seems like around every corner there’s another land-mine in life specifically designed to stress me out or challenge my ability to cope with this world I have no choice but to occupy. My medicine isn’t required for me to endure these obstacles, but it sure does make such obstacles more tolerable.

like most people, I discovered marijuana as a juvenile, and I’m thankful that it didn’t impair my ability to complete my education as others are not so fortunate. After serving my country honorably and faithfully, I returned home a little banged up physically and mentally. For years I abused alcohol, I even found myself abusing cocaine. I might have been one of those who abused opioids but I never liked the way they made me feel. I feel very fortunate to be one of the few people who do not enjoy the sensation that opioids give you.

At any rate, after many years drinking alcohol and feeling miserable every night I went to bed and every morning I woke up, I happened upon a friend who had access to an old friend of mine, Mary Jane. As a youth, my options were few. I remember the Jamaican red hair being regular and the Acapulco gold came around once, otherwise it was some basic schwag weed. In recent years it’s been much much different. Thousands of names and the skunkiest of skunky smells. The price isn’t bad either!

Then the pandemic hit. Even if there hadn’t been a shortage of stock in the early phases, I was still sketchy about doing any business anywhere with anyone. I didn’t survive this long to let my supply chain kill me with a virus. Almost one full year later, here we are. I’m about to complete my second grow in 10 months and I’ll be starting a third right after. I’ve found a hobby that serves me well and it’s actually enjoyable. However, there’s a lot still left to learn. The next thing on my list is to get away from soil and into hydroponics.

At any rate, I look forward to sharing these adventures with you as I learn. Happy days for everyone!
Welcome to the farm! I also used lockdowns and flu crap to learn to garden and grow my own medicine. And it has proven to be therapeutic in so many ways. Your plants look great!

KingHale

KingHale

Welcome to the farm! I also used lockdowns and flu crap to learn to garden and grow my own medicine. And it has proven to be therapeutic in so many ways. Your plants look great!
Thanks! My first round turned out good but I had 3 plants in a 2x4 ... they ran out of room quickly, I had to do uncomplimentary trimming to keep the tops healthy and didn’t know a thing about cloning so my first batch looked like they were butchered unnecessarily. I’d feel bad if I posted pictures of them. They smoked good though!

coherent

coherent

Congratz from a fellow Vet on a great job with your plants and clones. It looks to me like like you figured it out. Beats the crap out of paying dispensary prices for inferior quality and it's a great hobby! I can tell from the photos you enjoy it and the end result of growing your own... priceless!

KingHale

KingHale

Congratz from a fellow Vet on a great job with your plants and clones. It looks to me like like you figured it out. Beats the crap out of paying dispensary prices for inferior quality and it's a great hobby! I can tell from the photos you enjoy it and the end result of growing your own... priceless!
Thank for serving! I do enjoy it. It’s work every day but it’s something to do.

Top Bottom