RSPEC Deep-Red Niemi LED Grow Light Available August 15th

• Thread starter PorkyPine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PorkyPine

PorkyPine

I have been watching these guys and they have a lot of new products coming down the pipe in the near future. They will be mentioned in the top 3 once they catch on and fill out their product line a bit. I have bought the 260w niemi led grow light and its a fantastic grow light. they are now working on a RSPEC grow light that compares to the HLG RSPEC grow light, using the same far reed OSRAM 660nm LEDs.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I have been watching these guys and they have a lot of new products coming down the pipe in the near future. They will be mentioned in the top 3 once they catch on and fill out their product line a bit. I have bought the 260w niemi led grow light and its a fantastic grow light. they are now working on a RSPEC grow light that compares to the HLG RSPEC grow light, using the same far reed OSRAM 660nm LEDs.
I wouldnt call them "new products" they are coming out with. They are "knockoffs" or copycat products that HLG produces. They are even copying the names HLG labels their light fixtures "Quantum boards" "RESPEC". When a company does no research,development and testing, because its already been done by the company you are copying, you can sell the fixtures cheaper.

Mr.Juice

Mr.Juice

Makes me a little weary when I see spectral graphs like that on the website. “Relative Intensity” means very little.

My “cheap” light at least provides some more useful information with measured values

BEB557B5 E5A6 4602 AB9B 0C414A3344E2
4CACD3C4 0A9E 4006 8E87 C8212184E68F
tswaggs

tswaggs

Thia company is a joke: low quality components and ever worse customer service. Still waiting for refund 3 weeks later. BUYER BEWARE!

NotaRasta

NotaRasta

This is the same exact post in another forum. I mean word for word the same. Either the op is the seller of these lights or works for the company.

Top Bottom