Running Out Of Room, Need Suggestions Please!!

• Thread starter AnselAdams
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Indiva710

Indiva710

for ur sCrog if u need like a 3rd layer even they have the elastic type scrogs u can get online now that has hooks in the corners for tents however just use those magnets with the hooks and attach it like that as that's how I did my scrog when I flowered in my cabinet when I first got it which was also for free and came fully complete too..However I took out the 150w HP's and put in x2 hlg qb 132s 3500k 60w each however only running 1 usually..

dusty68

dusty68

How are your auto flowers after the bend? I am having her same issue with my first grow of autos. I put 2 in a 2x2 tent with a 400 watt LED. I guess they went so fast I couldn't keep up with the LST.

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
How are your auto flowers after the bend? I am having her same issue with my first grow of autos. I put 2 in a 2x2 tent with a 400 watt LED. I guess they went so fast I couldn't keep up with the LST.

I have just gotten to the point on my current grow that i am beginning to lST to scrog net. I have not posted the photos yet. I will do that in a couple of hours have a "honey-do" that need to get completed before shelter in place goes into effect this evening. I ran out of room on my last grow as welll... https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/2nd-was-a-bust-third-time-is-a-charm-3rd-hydro-grow.105836/page-3

Status of current grow => https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/ansel-adams-hydro-adventures-journal.108531/post-2383947

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter

I have finished my bending and folding (for now). I think i have all of the buds at more or less the same height (left plant) still have some work to do on the right-hand plant Ms. Yellow. ==> https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/ansel-adams-hydro-adventures-journal.108531/post-2386625

Slap

Slap

With 3 weeks or so to go on these autos; i am rapidly running out of room. As this is my first hydro grow (as is the cabinet) i have no idea what to do now that my efforts at topping have obviously failed.

I think my main problem here is that my lights were too far (mfg says 30in) (lies! i tell you, i have photos of heat stress, but that is another post. :-) )

I say this mainly based on the length between the branch nodes. (am i doing too many dabs?)

View attachment 855767View attachment 855768View attachment 855769
Shouldn't you of topped those for your growing area. If I'm not mistaken it is suppose to be done at a certain time, before flowering?

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
Shouldn't you of topped those for your growing area. If I'm not mistaken it is suppose to be done at a certain time, before flowering?

I did. TWICE! ☺ I even broke two colas, and F'd up several more. My first two experiences with LST & training were an utter failure.

I think i have done better with my current grow.

🍻

Latest posts

Top Bottom