Seasoned smoker ..

• Thread starter stoner_123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stoner_123

stoner_123

HI all
Just want to say hello and to let people know this true fact: I have some 39 year old hawaiian maui seeds that have been stashed in a sage since December 1981. Will they grow????

YES they are starting to grow ... as a previous gro op owner (many years ago) I have decided to let this babies grow naturally outdoors ..... 39 f..ing years old and they are sprouting!! 9/25 seeds germanated .....

threatco

threatco

HI all
Just want to say hello and to let people know this true fact: I have some 39 year old hawaiian maui seeds that have been stashed in a sage since December 1981. Will they grow????

YES they are starting to grow ... as a previous gro op owner (many years ago) I have decided to let this babies grow naturally outdoors ..... 39 f..ing years old and they are sprouting!! 9/25 seeds germanated .....

I would love an update. Are these still growing?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi that’s great to hear if seed a kept dry and in dark they will last a long time , a seed only germinates when it’s found the right place to anchor down and starts to grow , good luck maybe a grow diary would be good to do mate regards Od .

stoner_123

stoner_123

yeah a journal ... for sure .. tonight i will transplant 2 of the plants .. they are about 4" tall with about 8 fan leaves on each .. there are 9 more that are just starting to break ground .... its getting exciting .... these are from before the era of genetically altering plants ...

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Welcome to the farm, Im 39 just about to turn 40! ugh getting old is becoming very painful lol

Top Bottom