Should I worry about this possible Powdery Mildew?

• Thread starter Skymight
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skymight

Skymight

Hi there, so I recently posted a problem of mine and everyone on here has been very helpful so far... So I have another question regarding one of my other plants

I noticed less than a week ago that one or two branches might have Powdery Mildew so i sprayed with water and milk ( read about it and got friends to help ).

but now Im worried the plant looks like the Powdery Mildew has gotten worse or if its just the solution I sprayed on it.

Id really like to know what the best solution to my problem is because I am wanting the best bud i can get.

Thanks in advance

Should i worry about this possible powdery mildew
Should i worry about this possible powdery mildew 2
Should i worry about this possible powdery mildew 3
Should i worry about this possible powdery mildew 4
Should i worry about this possible powdery mildew 5
Should i worry about this possible powdery mildew 6
Should i worry about this possible powdery mildew 7
Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I am not one to disagree with @1diesel1, but I cannot tell, particularly because you have already sprayed something on those plants. I have personally never seen PM flake off the plant like that. To me it looks more like something got onto the surface of your plant. I get worried when I am seeing what look like fuzzy white spots on my leaves, that is a clear indicator you have PM. Maybe a better shot, close up to where you think there is a problem would give a better idea of what is going on. But if you are still concerned I would consider getting some Actinovate or Green Cure to keep it in check. Both are safe to use on flowering plants. But spraying anything on flowering plants can be problematic as the flowers can hold that moisture tight to the plant creating a perfect environment for molds and mildews. If you are going to spray I say do it just as the sun is coming up so as the air warms up the moisture will evaporate off the surface of the plant.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I am not one to disagree with @1diesel1, but I cannot tell, particularly because you have already sprayed something on those plants. I have personally never seen PM flake off the plant like that. To me it looks more like something got onto the surface of your plant. I get worried when I am seeing what look like fuzzy white spots on my leaves, that is a clear indicator you have PM. Maybe a better shot, close up to where you think there is a problem would give a better idea of what is going on. But if you are still concerned I would consider getting some Actinovate or Green Cure to keep it in check. Both are safe to use on flowering plants. But spraying anything on flowering plants can be problematic as the flowers can hold that moisture tight to the plant creating a perfect environment for molds and mildews. If you are going to spray I say do it just as the sun is coming up so as the air warms up the moisture will evaporate off the surface of the plant.
It also helps after spraying in flower to hit them with some compressed air or a leaf blower. It will help dissipate water from the buds.

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

Hi there, so I recently posted a problem of mine and everyone on here has been very helpful so far... So I have another question regarding one of my other plants

I noticed less than a week ago that one or two branches might have Powdery Mildew so i sprayed with water and milk ( read about it and got friends to help ).

but now Im worried the plant looks like the Powdery Mildew has gotten worse or if its just the solution I sprayed on it.

Id really like to know what the best solution to my problem is because I am wanting the best bud i can get.

Thanks in advance
Yup. Looks good.

That's dried milk,..and not mold or mildew.

Check this buds, gently open them up and look ...or shoot some pics and post here for us to look at.

Don't get spooked..fan leaf shows what a typical application looks like.

Last edited:
Top Bottom