Sick plants, needs professional help please. Using Heavy16 line

• Thread starter Roxyheart420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seraphine

Seraphine

I'm indoor. I had a gut feeling from day o.k maybe day 5 that the clones felt bad. I feel like I should of takin a loop with me when I bought them to make sure they were mite free. Next time I will look. So now Green Cleaner claims that it gets rid of russet mites and broad mites. I sprayed the shit out of them 2 days in a row so far. I'm looking at other products as well. Do you or anyone here have any experience with mites and getting rid of them. I'm only in week 2 of flower thank god, so I don't have to be worried about my buds. However, I have about 3-4 plants that I don't think will make it through. I have new growth on all plants, I just think I should get rid of the really bad plants in there. Thoughts?
I’ve only had experience with spider mites. You’re supposed to rotate insecticides with different active ingredients every 3-5 days to break the life cycle. There’s a lot on russet mites here. Just use the search tool and search russet mites.

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
Russet mites? My heart breaks for you. I don't use Green Cleaner late flower because it affects the trichs. I switch to Nuke Em. You have to use it when you water because it dries the plants out. It also affects where it is sprayed, so a good sticker spreader helps it work harder.

Good luck! (you need it, friend)

Seraphine

Seraphine

I read good things about Flying Skull Nuke Em. One reviewer said it eradicated his russet mite infestation.

Roxyheart420

Roxyheart420

So far I have sprayed twice with Green Cleaner I looked on leaves and haven't seen alot and their dead. I am spraying tomorrow with Azamax for 2 days and rotating. If I have problems with that I will switch to Nuke em. I was told mites can not get immune to organic sprays.

Roxyheart420

Roxyheart420

Does anyone know what these lil bastards eggs look like? I sprayed with AZAMAX yesterday and green clean the day before. I don't see anything moving. I looked in a microscope and it look like little blisters with a funnel on it's head on the leaves. Are these eggs or just the plant sap.

Roxyheart420

Roxyheart420

Check out the video of these liltte fuckers...What are these? Completely grosses me out!

Top Bottom