Some new plants hopefully female this time lol

• Thread starter Moeboi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moeboi

Moeboi

I started them all at the same time the 1st and second pics had to repot due to packed soil wasn't draining right collecting water in middle of pot. But corrected problems and seem like the first one started growing hairs in veg state think it's auto flower but it's still to early any suggestions ill keep updating as they grow

Some new plants hopefully female this time lol
Some new plants hopefully female this time lol 2
Some new plants hopefully female this time lol 3
Moeboi

Moeboi

The first picture looks like that baby has trichomes already forming. 🙃
It does don't know how never seen that happen been on 18/6 light schedule since seeds had to re pot twice due to drainage issue but after that it's been growing like it is now

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

They look like autoflowers, you do not transplant them, u put them in a nursery pot you intend to do your whole grow in, see the first plant? It is dwarfing out bc of the stress and double transplant, for large autoflowers you put in 3gal pots, smaller strains go in 2gal pots, your others look a bit better, before they go into flower they stretch and they look like that's what there doing, allso if running full spec, light it has red and ir in it, again this can and will cause them to flower prematurely and/or dwarf out, if running autoflowers you want a 2 cycle light bc they need blue light in veg and since blue light has no red or ir they can grow properly, I grow them bc my needs are small and we can only have 3 plants in flower so my grows are perpetual in other words once the first 3 go into flower closet I start 3 more and it would be ridiculous to run 3 photoperiod plants, autoflowers are not photoperiod plants and are not run the same. Good luck.

20210801 093921
20220524 185040
Moeboi

Moeboi

They look like autoflowers, you do not transplant them, u put them in a nursery pot you intend to do your whole grow in, see the first plant? It is dwarfing out bc of the stress and double transplant, for large autoflowers you put in 3gal pots, smaller strains go in 2gal pots, your others look a bit better, before they go into flower they stretch and they look like that's what there doing, allso if running full spec, light it has red and ir in it, again this can and will cause them to flower prematurely and/or dwarf out, if running autoflowers you want a 2 cycle light bc they need blue light in veg and since blue light has no red or ir they can grow properly, I grow them bc my needs are small and we can only have 3 plants in flower so my grows are perpetual in other words once the first 3 go into flower closet I start 3 more and it would be ridiculous to run 3 photoperiod plants, autoflowers are not photoperiod plants and are not run the same. Good luck.
Ty good advice

Moeboi

Moeboi

They look nice..buy I wasn't planning on repotting them I didn't realize how much soil I packed In pots and they wasn't draining correctly and was turning my plants yellow so I had to re pot with less soil and now they seem ok but I'm not trying to swap pots no more gonna try and finish them out in pots they are in..never had an autoflower any suggestions on how to maintain or just treat them like regular plants

Moeboi

Moeboi

They look nice..buy I wasn't planning on repotting them I didn't realize how much soil I packed In pots and they wasn't draining correctly and was turning my plants yellow so I had to re pot with less soil and now they seem ok but I'm not trying to swap pots no more gonna try and finish them out in pots they are in..never had an autoflower any suggestions on how to maintain or just treat them like regular plants
And I have 2 types of lights..one is led and red and the other one is like a blue and a few red dots I need to put the auto flower under blue and keep the others under my led

Moeboi

Moeboi

They looking nice but I think I figured out why my autoflower growing slow I'm over watering it gonna have to cut back been doing a little research and seen that I was watering to much can't water it every day like I do the other plants gonna see about watering every other day

20220715 120538
20220715 120532
20220715 120521
Moeboi

Moeboi

If you don’t know for sure its autoflower then its a photo that’s revegging. And yeah, those look overwatered.
Yea grew like that from seed but just now figured that out about overwater had to do a little research to figure out why the stunted growth and came to conclusion that I was overwatering. like my other plants I water them everyday and I was doing the auto like that and found out I can't water it everyday I have to let it dry a little so since I been doing that it's been growing better than it was b4

Moeboi

Moeboi

Update on plants...hopefully they females the autoflower I think it is smells and looks great

Screenshot 20220807 203826 Gallery
Screenshot 20220807 203648 Gallery
20220807 195658
20220807 194107
Moeboi

Moeboi

Yes finally some ladies thank God after growing 6 males I think it was about time to get me a few females glad I made alot of clones this time..hopefully we can get this growing thing back started right

Screenshot 20220811 203848 Gallery
Screenshot 20220811 203829 Gallery
20220811 203520
Moeboi

Moeboi

Gotta buy another trellis asap but I fed my plants my fish tea n seem like they loved it and the next day fed them bloom and they looking healthy to me..thanks for info everyone

20220817 112430
20220817 112439
20220817 112546
Moeboi

Moeboi

Need me a new tent gonna have to build another one out of pvc pipe again lol couldn't keep them in garage no more due to lil bugs and moths lol

20220826 122101

Latest posts

Top Bottom