Son-T-Plus Light Help

• Thread starter anthony6969
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

anthony6969

Am just about to order a lamp off net and was wondering is this lamp an HPS or MH it doesnt say on the site, and are these any good or should i go for a diffrent one

U

ukcheesehead

Am just about to order a lamp off net and was wondering is this lamp an HPS or MH it doesnt say on the site, and are these any good or should i go for a diffrent one

what do you need it for ? veg? flower? are u ordering just the bulb? or ballist bulb refector? and what size? 250w ?

A

anthony6969

it is a 250 watt kitt and i was going to use it for flower and buy a 125 watt cfl and reflector for veg, what is it

K

Karma Genetics

when its from philips then its a HPS i always use philips son t + 600 watt.

U

ukcheesehead

it is a 250 watt kitt and i was going to use it for flower and buy a 125 watt cfl and reflector for veg, what is it

a son t is a hps for flower . no need to get a refector for your clf just get a kettle plug lead and use the same refector as the hps .

S

spinkus

I too use a Philips 600w HPS Son-T. Not sure what the plus is for, mine is just a regular Son-T. I use it with a P.L. midi hood with great results.

A

anthony6969

Ok great thats what i needed to no, thanx a lot, the reflector it only an extra £10 so a might as well just buy it and save all the messin because id just have to buy a kettle to get the lead, the missus would go mad at me if she couldnt have a coffe in the mornin cos i had the cable on my plant

U

ukcheesehead

Ok great thats what i needed to no, thanx a lot, the reflector it only an extra £10 so a might as well just buy it and save all the messin because id just have to buy a kettle to get the lead, the missus would go mad at me if she couldnt have a coffe in the mornin cos i had the cable on my plant

grow shops sell kettle leads or make 1 . saves swaping reflectors if u are veg and flowering in the same space.

A

anthony6969

sounds good so the holder for the HPS bulb is the same as the cfl i didnt no that, i might end up building a mother room next to the grow box so i could have them both setup then thanx for the advice tho it would save a lot off messin about

U

ukcheesehead

sounds good so the holder for the HPS bulb is the same as the cfl i didnt no that, i might end up building a mother room next to the grow box so i could have them both setup then thanx for the advice tho it would save a lot off messin about

the kettle plug fits into the conector on the reflectors wire 1 is male other is female (I E C) CLICK LINK

http://www.progrow.co.uk/acatalog/info_1147.html

all you need to do if u made your own is put a plug on some 3 core wire then put a iec plug on the other end (differant to the 1 on the end of the refectors wire) 1 is male other is female ...... wire £2 iec conector £3 and a plug.

Latest posts

Top Bottom