Southfork Seeds

• Thread starter JackFlash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JackFlash

Hi Farmers,

Looking for some first hand accounts of what people thought of Southfork Seeds. I picked up their SouthFork Kush at the Emerald Cup and spoke with BackyardFarmer and was impressed with his flowers. I am still a little unclear if he is the breeder of the seeds or was just growing SouthForks gear. If anyone can shed any light on there grow results or the breeders behind SouthFork I would appreciate the info.

Thank you for your time :)

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I personally wouldn't touch Southfork Seeds. With that said, I have seen some positive reviews.

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
I gave backyard farmer a bunch of seeds... He took my Chemdog #4 bx3 seeds, found a male, then pollenated all his mothers.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I gave backyard farmer a bunch of seeds... He took my Chemdog #4 bx3 seeds, found a male, then pollenated all his mothers.
Dirty bugger.i had been trying to get some south fork gear too.
I personally wouldn't touch Southfork Seeds. With that said, I have seen some positive reviews.
What do u know about Sfs that i dont bulldogg?

nocollins2k

nocollins2k

Is that bad thing? where you going to breed with these seeds and also is backyard farmer the main breeder if southfork

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
No, not a bad thing at all. More flattering then anything.

Yes i breed with my seeds. In a few years i will start my own seed company. When I'm making seeds i keep everything very selective. One male to one clone. With my last Chemdog seeds i made i had selected 2 different males, A and B. After growing out the progeny i liked what the B male did best and carried on with that line.

The A male was great as well but not as potent or frosty as the B. The A line is what Backyard farmer is working with. Tho its not as amazing as the B line its still better then 90% of the seeds i have bought from other seed companies.

Theres two guys in south fork. Backyard farmer and his buddy. Backyard farmer provided the male and his partner provided most of the clones they dusted.

Here is a pic of one of the Chemdog males i used in the past.
Frostmale

Top Bottom