Tc2's Indoor Grow Journal - Spider Farmer SF1000, HLG 100, Sun System HPS 150W

• Thread starter tomatoesarecooltoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Got the replacement outtake fan installed and on a timer. I dug up 3 of the 4 super skunks to try germinating them in a paper towel instead. The forth Was starting to send out a tail so I left that one. The dozimac and lemon chaze are doing well and have gotten their next watering.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Hmm got the humidifier and it is reading 90% humidity, the dehumidifier is reading 60% and the bluetooth humidity monitor is reading 30% 🤷‍♂️
so imo what you gotta do is sit in there with like a meditation cushion for at least twenty minutes and just intuit the humidity from within the great soul inside us that knows all things......

i mean there are probably other options but this one sounds fun.

Which one sounds the most likely to you when you are in there? I feel like I can tell if a space is 50% or higher intuitively pretty easily....but I am in the midwest where we have lots of weather fluctuations. It's just a dryness or lack thereof in the nose and hands after a few minutes but like, reasonably subtle I guess. Idk how else to put it. I have no idea what your weather is like though.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Got the replacement outtake fan installed and on a timer. I dug up 3 of the 4 super skunks to try germinating them in a paper towel instead. The forth Was starting to send out a tail so I left that one. The dozimac and lemon chaze are doing well and have gotten their next watering.
Did the other ones just not open at all? If not, try rubbing very gently with sandpaper? Just enough to scuff it very slightly but noticeably.

Was the tail white?

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Did the other ones just not open at all? If not, try rubbing very gently with sandpaper? Just enough to scuff it very slightly but noticeably.

Was the tail white?

Yeah the tail was white, but it when the top came out it had no cotyledons and it died. Other 3 super skunks have no signs of doing anything. Thanks for the sand paper trick, I will try that. With the 10 regs and 1 fem I still have a decent chance of getting 5 females.

Which one sounds the most likely to you when you are in there?

Idk but 90% was definitely the farthest off.

Last edited:
tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

It seems that the different humidity devices had a nice long chat and settled some of their differences. Today I went in and dehu said 50% the monitor said 53 and the humidifier said 64, and it makes sense that the air around the humidifier is a bit more humid. I added a small fan near the humidifier to help distribute some of that humidity. I think I am getting closer to getting these fluctuations under control and I will get there with just a little more tinkering.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

A better look at the mutant lemon chaze. Its not just the odd leaf, I cannot find the apical meristem, the top of the stem turns right into the petiole of that strange leaf.

@Aqua Man have you ever seen this before?

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

I am thinking most these plants are going to the 1 gals this weekend. What do yal think? Sometimes I jump the gun on transplants.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Are roots out the bottom? Or around there?

I am guessing they are. The above ground growth is starting to take off like you often see when the roots hit the bottom. Not sure if they will poke through the slits, but I will check next time I am in there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom