the beach house

• Thread starter Beachwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Thanks and congratulations on your move as well! Just bought a new JD tractor about a month ago, still learning to drive it LOL
It's your thread........ ;)

You have your own shark??

I practically grew up on Fire Island. 70s-80s. Boogie Boarding all day, wagoning at the ferries for money.......good times. The risks I took in the ocean though......

Maybe sometime I'll tell my Paul Lynde story... ;)

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Welcome back!!
I remember 🫵:)
Thanks, I am back and glad to see y'all well! Unfortunately I've already run into a roadblock in my first ever outdoor grow, all three Royal Queen ZZ auto seeds that I intended to put outside seemed not to have an apical meristem!

I looked at them close up and I think eventually they would grow but it's getting close to being too late for them to go out, I'm most likely going to put some vegetables in the spot I had saved for them and will just chuck them and won't start growing again until I set up my indoor garden either this fall after harvest or maybe next spring

Kind of disappointed because I was really looking forward to putting some plants outside but like the old saying goes the devil fools with the best laid plans 😕

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Thanks, I am back and glad to see y'all well! Unfortunately I've already run into a roadblock in my first ever outdoor grow, all three Royal Queen ZZ auto seeds that I intended to put outside seemed not to have an apical meristem!

I looked at them close up and I think eventually they would grow but it's getting close to being too late for them to go out, I'm most likely going to put some vegetables in the spot I had saved for them and will just chuck them and won't start growing again until I set up my indoor garden either this fall after harvest or maybe next spring

Kind of disappointed because I was really looking forward to putting some plants outside but like the old saying goes the devil fools with the best laid plans 😕
Welcome… back 😁

Madbud

Madbud

If your in nh now, don’t bother

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

I would. 100 days is only in the middle of September.
Flowering starts first week of August if yer lucky. Autos will work I just run 50-60 day gear that finishes early 50 ish days. Some years the rains come early 3rd week of September and well yer fvcked. I run outdoors for fun.... nothing else. Get a keeper every other year if that but I don't pamper them.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I’m just thinking, he was trying autos. Why not try some more. Seems like he’s got enough time if he wants to. But there’s always the dispensaries. And growing indoor. Just my two and three-quarter cents.

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

I’m just thinking, he was trying autos. Why not try some more. Seems like he’s got enough time if he wants to. But there’s always the dispensaries. And growing indoor. Just my two and three-quarter cents.
Upstate NY here - close to the same weather and sun. Outdoors can be fun but here in NYS they trying to go adult use with a bunch of people "in charge" that know nothing about growing weed.

They should probably ask their weed guy how he/she wood do it.

I'm not doing outdoor this year for that reason. They wanna crack down on the grey market cause they f-up the adult use market and wanna blame someone. 2 years after legal for adult and we have 13 dispensaries open. NYS is a HUGE state .... OMG. Let the hippies do there thing problems solved.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Well so much for my first outdoor attempt LOL the way it's raining here and what it's doing to our vegetable gardens I felt it was a better option to plant more food in the space I had allotted for these plants anyway. My hay fields are going crazy though!

I had grown some Royal Queen seeds before many years ago but this gear is just crap, unfortunately I bought a few other strains from them too but we'll see how that goes this fall or maybe next spring if I'm lazy.

I might just toss their gear and buy something else anyway, guess I should have come back sooner and found out who has the hot autos right now

20230611 055558
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I've grown a plant or two indoors Chuck, and I might just give it a try again! LOL but pot is so cheap here it's not really a concern, I can get ounces for $50, even the dispensaries which normally get about $75/oz have sales for 50 bucks often, it's almost cheaper to buy than the electricity it takes to grow indoors, and they deliver too! LOL in the meantime I might still have a little bit of my own stash tucked away (it could happen)✌🏻😉

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

If your in nh now, don’t bother
Yeah I'm with you, not worth it, it was only for shits and giggles anyway and I'd rather grow food than weed right now the way things are going. Plus there's weed everywhere here, everyone's a farmer here

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I hear you! I know you know what you’re doing. I followed your thread a couple of years ago. Good luck in New Hampshire! Take it easy, brother!

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I hear you! I know you know what you’re doing. I followed your thread a couple of years ago. Good luck in New Hampshire! Take it easy, brother!
Thanks for following, I appreciate it! I'm not in New Hampshire, I'm in northern Maine.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Not the season as much as the penalty for growing in nh, might as well make meth.
Yeah New Hampshire needs to make some changes in their cannabis policy, I did live in Derry New Hampshire for 5 years until 2011 but I'm in Maine now

chemistry

chemistry

Well so much for my first outdoor attempt LOL the way it's raining here and what it's doing to our vegetable gardens I felt it was a better option to plant more food in the space I had allotted for these plants anyway. My hay fields are going crazy though!

I had grown some Royal Queen seeds before many years ago but this gear is just crap, unfortunately I bought a few other strains from them too but we'll see how that goes this fall or maybe next spring if I'm lazy.

I might just toss their gear and buy something else anyway, guess I should have come back sooner and found out who has the hot autos right now

I'd get a big container with good soil, then bung the whole lot in the container and let it rip, see how it goes, you might find one good zonker in the mix, if nothing else its a bit more foliage in the garden. lol 🙂

Top Bottom