The Nag Champa Mini Hunt

• Thread starter Yojimbosatoshi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

Yojimbosatoshi

70/30 Coco/Perlite. 3 gal fabric pots. DTW Jack's 321, silica, fulvic acid, peroxide every 4th feeding, and recharge every week. 4x4 A/C Infinity Tent. 6 inch A/C Infinity inline fan. Mars Hydro FC6500. 20/4 veg cycle.

Popped a half pack of Nag Champa F2 from terp_fi3nd genetics. Switched to Jack's 321 for this grow and it did not start off well. Had some root rot issues. Had some trouble dialing in the Jack's. Thanks to the input from a couple folks on this forum, I think I'm headed in the right direction. There are also two Banana Fruitcake from Greenpoint Seeds I got as testers a while back. They don't seem to be anything exciting just yet.

Waiting for some pot elevators to arrive and then I'll put the first net down. Plan on flipping to flower by the end of the first week of January. I've also left a few side branches to grow out so I can try my hand at my first clones. Not sure if the smell coming off these plants is any indication of what they'll turn into but there are heavy vomit, rotten tooth, and papaya scents in this tent already.
The nag champa mini hunt
The nag champa mini hunt 2
The nag champa mini hunt 3
The nag champa mini hunt 4

Gurtgurt

Gurtgurt

Vomit and rotten tooth aromas šŸ¤”šŸ˜‹ never heard that before haha

Gurtgurt

Gurtgurt

They are all very short but have very thick stems: how did you do that? Long time under veg and a lot of pruning?

Y

Yojimbosatoshi

They are all very short but have very thick stems: how did you do that? Long time under veg and a lot of pruning?
I usually run a 90 day veg and end up with plants of similar size. I do top and train my plants to stay low and grow out instead of up while in veg. These I wasn't able to put as much attention into my training as I'd like because I was dealing with nutrient issues and I wanted to avoid stressing them as much as possible.

Y

Yojimbosatoshi

Been a minute since I've updated here. The Nag Champa Tent will hit 7 weeks of flower on Thursday. Had a lot of stretch out of two of these ladies during the first few weeks of flower. I actually had to tie my light up to the bars because they grew right up into the LED bars.

4/5 of the Nag Champa turned out to be female and these things are unique. One smells like sweet orange and sour pineapple, two smell like stale citrus and a back odor that used to smellike rotten teeth but is now hard to pin down. The last smells like citrus and fresh corn masa. Seriously, it makes me want tacos when I smell it.
20220214 231133
20220214 231110
20220214 231040
20220212 062657
20220212 001218

Latest posts

Top Bottom