This is strange??

• Thread starter wunluv999
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wunluv999

wunluv999

Okay maybe I exaggerated the title, but does anybody know what's up with this little one? It's had 3 little leaves since it sprouted, and I figured it would do fine but tomorrow marks 1 week and it's made minimal to no progress in the past 4 days.

This is strange
DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Okay maybe I exaggerated the title, but does anybody know what's up with this little one? It's had 3 little leaves since it sprouted, and I figured it would do fine but tomorrow marks 1 week and it's made minimal to no progress in the past 4 days.
First, what exactly is it?

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Mutant seedling! A trifoliate likely at least in veg. Should grow 3 leaves per node instead of 2. Those stunted new leaves should grow with some patience and good environment.
I've never seen that before, most of my work has been with clones. How often does that happen & why? Fem or auto or reg?

Brotofsky

Brotofsky

Mine was a bag seed, photo and happily was female. As @MIMedGrower said, mine grew out of it and finished about a week ago. It was a runt, but a buddy of mine took clones from her which are showing no signs of mutations or being a runt. Can’t wait to sample!

3A715ACD 34E6 4214 9AB8 76A52A296A1F
C7BB292A 9D33 4E5C 91A4 FD958AE60FF9
699528A3 5FC8 49A3 8A1D 26A5E7FAC17F
4177EBC9 3347 4006 90B0 6D2D441F9215
2C0439C8 4B95 4B2E AAA4 99B15FA069E2
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I've never seen that before, most of my work has been with clones. How often does that happen & why? Fem or auto or reg?

I have seen one in hundreds of plants. You can search for trifoliate cannabis. I think royal queen has a mutant weed plant article comes up.

Most grow out of it i read but mine grew into a little 2 foot christmas tree. I was a newer grower then but it stayed small and yielded a couple ounces.

I saved the harvested main stem with the branch stubbs for a while but i dont think I have it anymore.

We called her Trifectenschlag. After Dwight from The Office. He said it meant the perfect day.

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

super cool ! you have a genetic mutant, things will start to get interesting when the first set of true leaves start to show.

wunluv999

wunluv999

I have seen one in hundreds of plants. You can search for trifoliate cannabis. I think royal queen has a mutant weed plant article comes up.

Most grow out of it i read but mine grew into a little 2 foot christmas tree. I was a newer grower then but it stayed small and yielded a couple ounces.

I saved the harvested main stem with the branch stubbs for a while but i dont think I have it anymore.

We called her Trifectenschlag. After Dwight from The Office. He said it meant the perfect day.

That's great haha, I'll definitely post some updates on this one in the near future. Do you know if it might need more light or anything different than the other plants?

dire wolf

dire wolf

That's great haha, I'll definitely post some updates on this one in the near future. Do you know if it might need more light or anything different than the other plants?
No special needs , like beachwalker said it should grow out fine
Im just a little spoiled because i have a lot of seed , so im contantly culling stuff out ,
But if you want to keep it , should be fine
What strain is it ?

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

I'd keep it, I'm into unusual stuff, like to see what happens so I keep oddities

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

if the seedling sprouts normal looking true leaves, leave it be, but it seems like your true leaves are also deformed, wrinkly leaf syndrome ? Keep us updated.

Top Bottom